The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Season tickets

BCNeil

What a comedy of errors this year.

Day the new CBA is signed, Canucks email to make sure our mailing address is correct as tickets will be on the way.

A week later an email telling us to print your own damn tickets, as it will take weeks for the real tickets to be printed. Contradicting the previous email.

Today they arrive.

No warning or anything, just an email at 8:40am saying they will arrive Tuesday.

Then surprise Fedex here at noon. Lucky I had the day off.

Not in a book like previous years, but just on sheets???

yeah i agree this years ticket distribution has been a joke. Having to go down to rogers not on game-days to get tickets printed off 5 games at a time is just stupid. Took the print-at-home tickets to one game and the barcode wouldnt scan properly had to go to the box office and stand in a massive line. glad this wont happen again for a decade at least.

Meanwhile customers buying single game tickets can get them all the way up to april? Poorly run by the canucks someone should be fired for that one.

Oh my apologies, because I own season tickets I should deal with garbage customer service.

I have called my "person rep" several times since the lockout ended. Never once a call back.

How long are they going to pretend to be swamped? We are 10 games into the season.

Hire more people Canucks.

yeah i agree this years ticket distribution has been a joke. Having to go down to rogers not on game-days to get tickets printed off 5 games at a time is just stupid. Took the print-at-home tickets to one game and the barcode wouldnt scan properly had to go to the box office and stand in a massive line. glad this wont happen again for a decade at least.

Meanwhile customers buying single game tickets can get them all the way up to april? Poorly run by the canucks someone should be fired for that one.

Tell me about it. I had the same problem dealing with the Maserati dealership. So I buy the new Quattroporte (V8, of course). And I'm like "It'll be ready on wednesday right? Cause I gotta drive it to the Canucks game." --And parking is so expensive, it's a good thing I get the tickets for free from my dad's company-- Anyway, I CAN"T be seen driving the same car that I drove to the Vancouver Club the previous day, cause they'll be all "dude, didn't you drive the Bentley yesterday as well?! Are you wearing the same Armani cotton briefs as well?!?! *snicker". So like, I'll be off the A-list so fast if I don't got my new Maserati by Wednesday. Anyways, after some threats of legal action, the car was ready on time. I had the dude fired at Maserati anyways cause I'm pretty sure he was from like cloverdale or something gross like that. That's what you should do, get that rep fired! GOCANUCKSGO!

Yeah because when someone spends over $20,000 a year on tickets, expecting a rep to return your calls.

Or having ticket distribution communicated honestly is too much to expect.....cause I have money.

Great point :picard:

Excellent customer service should be a given. The Canucks organization makes over 20 million in profits.

But can't return calls.

Yeah because when someone spends over $20,000 a year on tickets, expecting a rep to return your calls.

Or having ticket distribution communicated honestly is too much to expect.....cause I have money.

Great point :picard:

Excellent customer service should be a given. The Canucks organization makes over 20 million in profits.

But can't return calls.

Tell me about it. I had the same problem dealing with the Maserati dealership. So I buy the new Quattroporte (V8, of course). And I'm like "It'll be ready on wednesday right? Cause I gotta drive it to the Canucks game." --And parking is so expensive, it's a good thing I get the tickets for free from my dad's company-- Anyway, I CAN"T be seen driving the same car that I drove to the Vancouver Club the previous day, cause they'll be all "dude, didn't you drive the Bentley yesterday as well?! Are you wearing the same Armani cotton briefs as well?!?! *snicker". So like, I'll be off the A-list so fast if I don't got my new Maserati by Wednesday. Anyways, after some threats of legal action, the car was ready on time. I had the dude fired at Maserati anyways cause I'm pretty sure he was from like cloverdale or something gross like that. That's what you should do, get that rep fired! GOCANUCKSGO!

Archived