The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Season tickets

BCNeil

ahh ok good to know, I have bought tickets of this person before so im not worried, but just seems like its taked forever and they should have had some form of idea and plan in place for when/if the season started.

I hope for the price i pay to see dallas next friday i get legit tickets, as i like to keep them. Sure hope jagr plays, cant wait to see him again been years since i have but he still has the talent.

Yeah because when someone spends over $20,000 a year on tickets, expecting a rep to return your calls.

Or having ticket distribution communicated honestly is too much to expect.....cause I have money.

Great point :picard:

Excellent customer service should be a given. The Canucks organization makes over 20 million in profits.

But can't return calls.

Your rep is probably not just hearing it from you, but every other season ticket holder. Not sure how many Canucks ticket reps there are, but they probably aren't flooded with people in that position. Also, phone calls don't really work too often.

As a Jets season ticket holder, I emailed my rep twice during the lockout in regards to different issues, and it took quite a bit of time for him to get back to me. I was patient and understood that they are probably flooded with season ticket holders who have zero respect and zero patience.

Not sure about the Canucks, again, but my rep took time to get back to me because he said, and I had this confirmed as well, that he (along with all the other ticket reps for the Jets) were also doing one other job full time as the organization had to make cutbacks due to the shortened season. I assume this is the same for the Canucks.

But yeah, as many people have said, this was probably not the best place for you to come and get sympathy for your situation. It really is a first world problem that nobody really cares about. Those problems (which I have as well) are best kept to ourselves.

Tell me about it. I had the same problem dealing with the Maserati dealership. So I buy the new Quattroporte (V8, of course). And I'm like "It'll be ready on wednesday right? Cause I gotta drive it to the Canucks game." --And parking is so expensive, it's a good thing I get the tickets for free from my dad's company-- Anyway, I CAN"T be seen driving the same car that I drove to the Vancouver Club the previous day, cause they'll be all "dude, didn't you drive the Bentley yesterday as well?! Are you wearing the same Armani cotton briefs as well?!?! *snicker". So like, I'll be off the A-list so fast if I don't got my new Maserati by Wednesday. Anyways, after some threats of legal action, the car was ready on time. I had the dude fired at Maserati anyways cause I'm pretty sure he was from like cloverdale or something gross like that. That's what you should do, get that rep fired! GOCANUCKSGO!

Your rep is probably not just hearing it from you, but every other season ticket holder. Not sure how many Canucks ticket reps there are, but they probably aren't flooded with people in that position. Also, phone calls don't really work too often.

As a Jets season ticket holder, I emailed my rep twice during the lockout in regards to different issues, and it took quite a bit of time for him to get back to me. I was patient and understood that they are probably flooded with season ticket holders who have zero respect and zero patience.

Not sure about the Canucks, again, but my rep took time to get back to me because he said, and I had this confirmed as well, that he (along with all the other ticket reps for the Jets) were also doing one other job full time as the organization had to make cutbacks due to the shortened season. I assume this is the same for the Canucks.

But yeah, as many people have said, this was probably not the best place for you to come and get sympathy for your situation. It really is a first world problem that nobody really cares about. Those problems (which I have as well) are best kept to ourselves.

If i was a season ticket holder paying a good premium, and wasnt getting quality service or response back on certain issues pertaining to my season tickets i would feel quite disappointed with the service.

Because we are a hockey mad market they wont have a hard time finding people to buy tickets but i sure hope they dont take advantage of people and not return their calls. thats just poor business, regardless of whats going on how hard is it to return a call. Imagine if that happened for regularly daily things, it wouldnt be accepted and you would be disappointed with the contractor or business for not getting back to you or helping you resolve any issues or concerns you have

So you tell me.

Where should I take my concerns?

Canucks wont call back.

Is this site not run by them?

I could care less if you can't afford tickets.

Move along to a Ballard/Raymond trade thread if its more your level.

I titled the thread accordingly.

If i was a season ticket holder paying a good premium, and wasnt getting quality service or response back on certain issues pertaining to my season tickets i would feel quite disappointed with the service.

Because we are a hockey mad market they wont have a hard time finding people to buy tickets but i sure hope they dont take advantage of people and not return their calls. thats just poor business, regardless of whats going on how hard is it to return a call. Imagine if that happened for regularly daily things, it wouldnt be accepted and you would be disappointed with the contractor or business for not getting back to you or helping you resolve any issues or concerns you have

I agree. I have no problem talking to my BC Lions rep anytime I need.

I think the Canucks do take the position, that they have a waiting list. So anyone that isn't happy can screw off.

Then we get a forum full of broke teenagers. That since they don't have tickets, think its cool that the Canucks treat customers like crap.

So you tell me.

Where should I take my concerns?

Canucks wont call back.

Is this site not run by them?

This is not a thread to get sympathy from the usual trolls.

Its to see if other season ticket holders are receiving this crap customer service like I am.

basically, your never gonna win on a forum thats for sure. Certain ppl are always going to be the same, and wont get banned like others would like. Its how the world is now, technology really has made the world both a better and far worse place, its amazing the arguing whining and threatening that gets dont over the internet its really sad.

As for the canucks, they shouldnt be thinking that way. If they are thats very bad business. Hope they get their act together and work it out. And you know what, if we ever become a bottom feeder with a crappy product on the ice they may be wishing the treated ppl better when they start loosing season ticket holders and maybe ppl wont be lining up to drop thousands of dollars to go see a non exciting non playoff. Imagine if we played like columbus do you think their would be a waiting list for season ticket holders? I highly doubt it

Calling a ticket rep during a time when a.) they are flooded with calls to return, and b.) probably doing another job in the organization to cover the cutbacks due to the shortened season; is not going to help. Try emailing. It takes your rep far less time to read and answer an email than going through 3000 voicemails left by 3000 fans in the exact same situation.This is a forum. The Canucks organization doesn't troll the boards looking to solve season ticket holders problems.Good thing you edited your post, I was in the middle of ripping your last point about not being able to afford season tickets. It seemed like you didn't even read my post at first. ;)

could be worse..

you could not be able to afford them.

If i had them I would just be happy to have them regardless of a bit of inconvienience. If you were really all that put off about it you would have gone down to the stadium and asked to speak with someone directly.

First world problems is right.

Then we get a forum full of broke teenagers.

I think the point being made is that this ^ is where you're directing your issues to - to a forum full of broke teenagers (and their mothers) :)

This is simply a forum for fans and not customer service. Sure, you may get feedback from others or discover that you're not alone, etc., but expecting people to sympathize with you just isn't going to happen. Your "sheet" of tickets gets you in the door and many of us here only can dream of that. :)

It isn't really appropriate to vent on people here who are NOT your CS rep. I'd send an email documenting your history to the appropriate agent (never mind, I see you have).

I'm sure the abrupt start to an abbreviated season impacted things and you're caught in the crossfire of that.

Good luck.

What a comedy of errors this year.

Day the new CBA is signed, Canucks email to make sure our mailing address is correct as tickets will be on the way.

A week later an email telling us to print your own damn tickets, as it will take weeks for the real tickets to be printed. Contradicting the previous email.

Today they arrive.

No warning or anything, just an email at 8:40am saying they will arrive Tuesday.

Then surprise Fedex here at noon. Lucky I had the day off.

Not in a book like previous years, but just on sheets???

Archived