Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DirectCanuck

GDT - Calgary Flames vs Vancouver Canucks | 7pm | CBC

Haha at everyone thinking I'm a troll. The Flames are my second favourite team, I can root for them. And yes, I'd rather have tough players in than wussy players like Raymond. Let me have my opinions and I'll let you have yours ;)

Haha at everyone thinking I'm a troll. The Flames are my second favourite team, I can root for them. And yes, I'd rather have tough players in than wussy players like Raymond. Let me have my opinions and I'll let you have yours ;)

I'd rather have the 2nd on team in goals Raymond than some goon who plays 3 and a half minutes.

Well there's Tanev's quote of 1 mistake in like 10 games. Thank god it rarely, if ever, happens.