The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT - Calgary Flames vs Vancouver Canucks | 7pm | CBC

DirectCanuck

The Flames actually have good scoring depth and the Canucks never light up backups and 3rd string goalies like they should so I think this'll be a closer game than some of you think.

I'll say the Canucks take it 4-3. Something tells me the PP will be much improved in this game and will click twice. This might also be the game the Sedins totally dominate.

CAL goals:

Iginla (PP)

Wideman (PP)

Glencross

VAN goals:

D. Sedin (PP)

Edler (PP)

H. Sedin

Burrows

Recently, Calgary games have been very boring.. Which kinda sucks because they used to be really really fun to watch... Oh well, hoping Canucks win 4-1!!

Hope Schroeder scores tonight and I'm going with a hunch here but I believe Kassian will record a Gordie Howe hat trick

The last three games have shown a team that is finally coming together. They dominated Min and Edm (second half of game) as well as Col. You cannot attribute wins with scores of 3-0 and 5-0 solely on good goaltending. All the while the team is missing Booth and Kes.

I think this improving team will take Calgary tonight. Their swagger is coming back and now they have Kes on the verge of returning.

Archived