Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Canouver

If we had to trade one Sedin

76 posts in this topic

We should ship them both out. :bigblush:

We should all use this thread to appreciate Burke for somehow drafting both of them.

We should all use this thread to appreciate Burke for somehow drafting both of them.

It would be a sad day.... lol If we did trade though, I'd trade Daniel Sedin.. We could prob get a good deal for him, add another sniper to Henrik's wing that he can feed some crazy passes to. Good centers are harder to come by, imagine Ovechkin getting passes from Henrik, sounds awesome! Of course we'd have to throw in Lu to make it a good deal for Ovie, but imagine how much cages a trade like that would rattle? :rolleyes:

I didn't even read read the thread, i just hit reply to say this is the most useless thread I have seen on here.

the burden of proof for a stupid idea is on the one that has it dribbling out of their mouth...

Just makes you wonder what would have happened with their careers if it hadn't gone that way?

I didn't even read read the thread, i just hit reply to say this is the most useless thread I have seen on here.

Dumb thread. The second will never get split up and they have a ntc

Good grief. Will never happen. They will retire together. They will retire as Canucks.

come on guys...did you not read the damn title..it said IF. Use this thread as fun. Really...some people on this board ...

Anyways, hmm who would i trade. Probably Daniel. We are a bit thin at centre and can always find wingers to play along side hank

come on guys...did you not read the damn title..it said IF. Use this thread as fun. Really...some people on this board ...

Anyways, hmm who would i trade. Probably Daniel. We are a bit thin at centre and can always find wingers to play along side hank

I don't think you could trade just one.............ever.I feel that if one went down with a career ending injury the other one would choose to retire early.

Imagine they had a falling out over the summer? Some family issue and they weren't talking lol man that would suck

Yeah, I think the only way one would get traded would be if the other was no longer playing; and I really don't see that happening ever. They came into the League together, and I am sure they are planning to leave the League together.