The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

If we had to trade one Sedin

Canouver

I think its a fun question. The OP isnt musing as if it should happen. But what if it did.

Id trade Danny.

Years ago i would have Said Henrik. Now, i really feel that Hank is the more complete player of the 2.

For a long time they were totally thought of as inseparable, great players are IMO, have been more about duos. Hockey fans could list off 10 great duos in a heartbeat. The Twins as elite players have been a duo all of their Hockey lives, it is unique unto them.

I feel that when Hank won The Art Ross with out the full season of Danny. You could see how rad and different they are the following seasons.

This is classic!!!

Other than that, you people are pretty brutal...this is a thought provoking thread and something that i've thought about from time to time...get your heads out of your a$$es because some day it could come down to this.

IMO I guess if we had to, I'd trade Daniel...he seems lost without Hank where as Hank is a playmaker.

I would trade Daniel to Pittsburgh for Crosby then I would trade Hank to the Caps for Ovey with both Pittsburgh and Washington holding all of the salary cap back and then we trade Luongo for St. Loius and Lecavilier and then get knocked out of the first round of the playoffs by the Oilers.

We might need to trade them when it gets close to the end of their contract. Think of players who have gone through this. Matt's Sundin and other players who have been traded near there contract end. It's just a simple Question Danny or Henrik. From over the years and what you have seen.

Will entertain the question - both are absolute studs who could prosper on their own.

Would have to trade Daniel if one must be moved.

More depth at left wing than center.

Hank is el capitan and the ironman.

Daniel has had a concussion / unfortunately has taken that brutal hit.

Centers are more valuable all other things being equal - and that's the case with these two.

Archived