Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

If we had to trade one Sedin

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
75 replies to this topic

#61 canucktican

canucktican

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:16 PM

#62 Nashi

Nashi

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,921 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:44 PM

We should ship them both out. :bigblush:

canucks141.png

#63 Merci

Merci

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,320 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:46 PM

We should all use this thread to appreciate Burke for somehow drafting both of them.

Keslerific, on 25 May 2014 - 4:47 PM, said:

Gaunce is wayy cooler though, Gaunce is the kind of guy you want to bring with you to Costco

vPTJpcO.jpg

#64 Westcoasting

Westcoasting

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,389 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:51 PM

We should all use this thread to appreciate Burke for somehow drafting both of them.

Yeah when you look back it was quite a move on draft day. I loved it when McCabe came to the team...didn't miss him a minute after he was gone!!

#65 Kesler's Nose

Kesler's Nose

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:57 PM

It would be a sad day.... lol If we did trade though, I'd trade Daniel Sedin.. We could prob get a good deal for him, add another sniper to Henrik's wing that he can feed some crazy passes to. Good centers are harder to come by, imagine Ovechkin getting passes from Henrik, sounds awesome! Of course we'd have to throw in Lu to make it a good deal for Ovie, but imagine how much cages a trade like that would rattle? :rolleyes:

Edited by Kesler's Nose, 09 February 2013 - 12:58 PM.

"It's an opportunity, we don't look at it as a last chance... We look at it as an opportunity to do something great. We are going to take it period by period, shift by shift. You just have to be better than the guy across from you... Every guy in this locker room I can say believes we can do this." - Ryan Kesler

Posted Image

#66 tottenhamninja

tottenhamninja

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:56 PM

I didn't even read read the thread, i just hit reply to say this is the most useless thread I have seen on here.
hi, my name is daniel, and i wear comfy pants.

#67 canucksnihilist

canucksnihilist

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 03:00 PM

the burden of proof for a stupid idea is on the one that has it dribbling out of their mouth...

#68 debluvscanucks

debluvscanucks

Homer Hall Of Famer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,456 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 03:10 PM

Just makes you wonder what would have happened with their careers if it hadn't gone that way?

2421657-1-1-1-1-1.jpg

You can be livin the dream at home. Dont even need to put yer pants on.

-Offensive Threat

#69 Noheart

Noheart

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,810 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 03:19 PM

I didn't even read read the thread, i just hit reply to say this is the most useless thread I have seen on here.

this post sure makes up for it

thanks
Posted Image

BEASTLY!!!

#70 Snake Doctor

Snake Doctor

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,465 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 03:45 PM

Dumb thread. The second will never get split up and they have a ntc
Posted Image

#71 Raspberries

Raspberries

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,769 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 03:54 PM

Good grief. Will never happen. They will retire together. They will retire as Canucks.

#72 canucks.bradley

canucks.bradley

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,536 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:10 PM

come on guys...did you not read the damn title..it said IF. Use this thread as fun. Really...some people on this board ...

Anyways, hmm who would i trade. Probably Daniel. We are a bit thin at centre and can always find wingers to play along side hank
Posted Image
3000th post - September, 2010

K guys I nd hlp fast. Im @ a girls I rly like & txtng from my iphone. I did a #2 in the bathroom and it plugged, water is almost overflowing toilet. Srsly I dunno wut 2 do somebody help!

Watch Bowness somehow mess up Tampa Bay's already amazing 2 powerplay units...he'll probably tell Stamkos to do drop passes from centre ice, take him out from the faceoff dot, and place him infront of the goalie :lol:

#73 Kassian

Kassian

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,328 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:16 PM

come on guys...did you not read the damn title..it said IF. Use this thread as fun. Really...some people on this board ...

Anyways, hmm who would i trade. Probably Daniel. We are a bit thin at centre and can always find wingers to play along side hank

Haha no kidding. " NO WE CANT TRADE 1 SEDIN ITS NEVER POSSIBLE SO DONT EVEN ASK"

Posted Image

#74 hudson bay rules

hudson bay rules

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,386 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:54 PM

I don't think you could trade just one.............ever.I feel that if one went down with a career ending injury the other one would choose to retire early.
I love rock and roll, just put another dime in the juice box baby.

#75 Common sense

Common sense

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,742 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:55 PM

Imagine they had a falling out over the summer? Some family issue and they weren't talking lol man that would suck

That's fine. You ever see them talk on the ice? They communicate with mind-reading or something abnormal like that...

#76 DCR

DCR

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:01 PM

Yeah, I think the only way one would get traded would be if the other was no longer playing; and I really don't see that happening ever. They came into the League together, and I am sure they are planning to leave the League together.

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.