Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Magician

[PGT] Calgary 1 @ Canucks 5

Hey guys, being out of country for the past year I haven't been able to watch games outside of CanucksHD's highlights. How has Kassian been playing since Burrows was reunited with the Sedins? He's been absent on the scoresheet and you can only glean so much from the stats on box scores. Has he been good, bad, unnoticeable?

LOL i was reading some posts from Calgary puck and half of the post on their GDT is whining about Jim Hughson.

I never realized how retarded Scott Oake is. Yeah Oakie, most of us are less than 60 years old. We get how twiiter works. It's not that exciting.

Lol @ Lou stuck in the bathroom with a bowl-buster during the 3rd period in Anaheim

Hey guys, being out of country for the past year I haven't been able to watch games outside of CanucksHD's highlights. How has Kassian been playing since Burrows was reunited with the Sedins? He's been absent on the scoresheet and you can only glean so much from the stats on box scores. Has he been good, bad, unnoticeable?

Seems like the guys love Lu and his personality, Schneider seems more quiet and just goes to play