The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Calgary 1 @ Canucks 5

The Magician

Guest Gumballthechewy

Kass: even when he's not scoring he still looks solid out there. For those of you older nuck fans, does he not remind you of a young Trevor?? His long legs skating and the heart he shows sometimes brings up old memories.

Great game! Always nice to know that we still own Calgary

I felt bad for Leiland Irving though. He played great but the Flames defence hung him out to dry...as usual.

Great to be getting scoring from all lines.

It was a great effort defensively too. Schneider was great but, for the most part, the saves he had to make were very routine because our D did a great job in front of him

Kassian has a great presence on the ice. He's key to our success

Sedins starting to roll again

Congrats to Schroeder on the first two goals of his career - well deserved!

Happy Hockey Day in Canada everyone :)

Great game. The team is starting to look like an elite team again. And we still have two thirds of our second line injured. I know it was just the Flames, but sometimes the nucks have played down to thier competition. We are on a good roll and we are already putting some distance within our division. Raymond made some really great passes and plays. Where are you Raymond haters at?

I apparently reached my positive vote quota for the day... nuff said about this game. I honestly felt like the only hiccup in the game was Tanev proving he was human with that tiny giveaway.... great game. Can't wait to wander Calgary with my Canucks gear again tomorrow.

Archived