The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jordan Schroeder = Cliff Ronning?

TheRick

Beauty lol.

and... uggh on comparing players, esp. from different eras.

Two similarities I can think of and then I will end my post: 1) they are both small, and 2) because of his height, if Schroeder was also in EA Sports NHL 94 he would get one punched in a fight every time like One Punch Ronning.

WRT the OP, I was thinking to myself after last nights game.. Without a doubt JS doesn't have quite the body of work to base an accurate assessment on, but the stature/speed/fearlessness of the youngster does remind me of Cliffy in his prime.

You guys can keep chirping MayRay despite his performance increase. That shot of his is actually impressed me so much and once he starts hitting the back of the net again you guys are going to be eating your words. I'm not saying he's Bavel material in the slightest but he's nowhere near has bad as he was last season and he's picking it up. Watch highlights those snap/wrist shots of his are really scary now

You guys can keep chirping MayRay despite his performance increase. That shot of his is actually impressed me so much and once he starts hitting the back of the net again you guys are going to be eating your words. I'm not saying he's Bavel material in the slightest but he's nowhere near has bad as he was last season and he's picking it up. Watch highlights those snap/wrist shots of his are really scary now

Archived