The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

BC NDP Opposed to Smart Meters - But Will Do Nothing if Elected

Wetcoaster

sorry that others opinions are such that you feel to call posters whinners and complainers. I truley feel that all people within Canada have a right to an opinion. I have never posted information regarding that aboved named person other then refernce to the link and asked why that would not be mentioned by people who are proffessing to be so worried about BC.

I no longer feel free to post my thoughts.

From http://www.cbc.ca/ne...ax-charges.html

it says

"was charged last October, just weeks before the B.C. Liberal Party announced he would be their candidate in the riding of Surrey-Panorama."

That is was left me with the feeling that someone there had to know - Charged is very different from being convicted and the guy could be 100% completely innocent. My only point - I repeat this again - My only point was why would that news story not also have warranted discussion?

The HST should never have been brought in in the first place. It was an attempt at balancing one years budget shortfall by taking a lump sum of 1.6 billion from the federal government to do it. We as a province were fleeced the moment the liberals got into power here.

I also LOVE the fact the OP never mentioned, that the NDP is going to send this program to the BCUC to be looked over, if elected. This is something the Lie-berals/Hydro went out of their way to keep it from going to the BCUC to begin with. Basically the Lie-berals used/made a loophole to keep the BCUC from doing their job. Yeah those NDP crooks sure are bad :rolleyes: . Did I mention, that many of the Lie-berals responsible for the program, also hold high up positions with Hydro, and even some of those gems, are also part owners in Corix (the company who makes/installs the meters). I could not even make this stuff up. I also looooove the attack adds on Dix, very American in the message and delivery (gotta love attack campaigns in politics).

I also LOVE the fact the OP never mentioned, that the NDP is going to send this program to the BCUC to be looked over, if elected. This is something the Lie-berals/Hydro went out of their way to keep it from going to the BCUC to begin with. Basically the Lie-berals used/made a loophole to keep the BCUC from doing their job. Yeah those NDP crooks sure are bad :rolleyes: . Did I mention, that many of the Lie-berals also hold high up positions with Hydro, and even some of those gems, are also part owners in Corix (the company who makes/installs the meters). I could not even make this stuff up. I also looooove the attack adds on Dix, very American in the message and delivery (gotta love attack campaigns in politics).

I also LOVE the fact the OP never mentioned, that the NDP is going to send this program to the BCUC to be looked over, if elected. This is something the Lie-berals/Hydro went out of their way to keep it from going to the BCUC to begin with. Basically the Lie-berals used/made a loophole to keep the BCUC from doing their job. Yeah those NDP crooks sure are bad :rolleyes: . Did I mention, that many of the Lie-berals also hold high up positions with Hydro, and even some of those gems, are also part owners in Corix (the company who makes/installs the meters). I could not even make this stuff up. I also looooove the attack adds on Dix, very American in the message and delivery (gotta love attack campaigns in politics).

You disagree with why it was done?? Everyone knows why it was done. 1.6 billion in instant cash and a higher taxation rate. That's it. There was no other reason. They are the morons who implemented a balanced budget law. Then saw they would fail that immediately then amended it to give themselves more time. Then accepted 1.6 billion dollars to try and offset the deficits. This isn't up for debate. That's what happened.

What about the information in the ad was not factual.

Did Dix not forge a memo and try to deflect not only a police investigation but also an investigation by the Conflict of interest Commissioner.

Despite this admitted wrongdoing did Dix not get a $70,000 severance payment when he was forced to resign?

Yes and never mind ANYTHING else I wrote? The Smart Meter Program is against our human rights and un-democratic to boot, this program is the icing on the cake for the Lie-berals BS way of running the province, and Crusty is a complete moron, who should have stuck with something she was good at (radio host) instead of wrecking our Province. You slamming Dix, but overlooking Clarke sure is comical.

Given that the rest of your post was pretty much gibberish there was not much to comment upon.

Against "our human rights"??? Seriously. :lol:

How is it undemocratic (given that we operate under a representative democracy model)?

BTW the spelling of the Premier's surname is "Clark".

IMHO in a contest between Clark and Dix - Clark wins every time. YMMV.

So please tell me why it was ok for the Lie-berals and BC Hydro to deny this program from going to the BCUC??? Let me guess, because it is not illegal for them to conduct business in this manner? Not to mention the dirty tactics involved, in them forcing these death traps on the public.

Yes and never mind ANYTHING else I wrote? The Smart Meter Program is against our human rights and un-democratic to boot, this program is the icing on the cake for the Lie-berals BS way of running the province, and Crusty is a complete moron, who should have stuck with something she was good at (radio host) instead of wrecking our Province. You slamming Dix, but overlooking Clarke sure is comical.

Given that the rest of your post was pretty much gibberish there was not much to comment upon.

Against "our human rights"??? Seriously. :lol:

How is it undemocratic (given that we operate under a representative democracy model)?

BTW the spelling of the Premier's surname is "Clark".

IMHO in a contest between Clark and Dix - Clark wins every time. YMMV.

Here's a little hint for you:

Lose the name-calling. It doesn't make you look clever, it makes you look like a petulant teenager, who can't make a compelling argument without resorting to insults.

Nice job of refuting the actual post. That was almost as good a Schroeder's deflection last night.

Yes Wet and you are holier than thou, because you are a Lawer, but the so called "gibberish" is factual, so do me a favour and do some research before telling me I am wrong. It is against my human rights, and there is an actual case happening right now with the Human Rights Tribunal regarding these meters. I am pretty sure, we have a democratic right to vote on something before it is FORCED upon us, especially since our health is in jeopardy because of this program.

P.S. I could care less about my spelling, and more about my health.

But it is okay to refer to right-wing propagandists??

BTW - What prevented you from posting the story if you believed it to be so newsworthy?

I see nothing in that story that says the BC Liberals were aware of the charges. Perhaps your pro-BC NDP bias blinded yo to that fact and you saw what you wanted to see. Maybe try not going with feelings and try to adhere to facts in future.

No in a representative democracy voters do not get to vote on individual policy decisions.

There is a wealth of evidence that smart meters have no impact upon the health of individuals.

And the spelling is "Lawyer".

You have a different definition than I have for "factual".

Archived