would solve canucks center depth problem for next few yrs

kesler could be moved to wing

sedin sedin burrows

kassian oreilly kesler

hansen schroeder lapps is a slick top 9 this yr

next yr sedin sedin burrows

jensen oreily kesler

hansen schroeder kassian

lapps moving down to 4lc how slick does that look not even the chance gaunce may make team as well..

do you think that package would get us oreilly or do u think we not make a move like ths discuss

Raymond and Schroeder's speed and 2-way game complement eachother perfectly. They'd make a great 3rd line.

I like your trade though, I think it would really improve this team. My line-up would be

Sedin-Sedin-Kassian

Higgins-O'Reilly-Kesler

Raymond-Schroeder-Burrows

Volpatti-Lapierre-Hansen

do you think avs maybe would go for this

david booth and kevin connauton 3rd rounder for ryan oreilly

would solve canucks center depth problem for next few yrs

kesler could be moved to wing

sedin sedin burrows

kassian oreilly kesler

hansen schroeder lapps is a slick top 9 this yr

next yr sedin sedin burrows

jensen oreily kesler

hansen schroeder kassian

lapps moving down to 4lc how slick does that look not even the chance gaunce may make team as well..

do you think that package would get us oreilly or do u think we not make a move like ths discuss

id rather trade raymond for rights to o'rielly. I think Booth is someone worth keeping. He seems more built for the playoffs, just has had bad luck with injuries, if he can stay healthy i think he could be a solid top 6 player for us.

As for O'reilly, I think he could be our jarret stoll, jordan staal type 3rd line center. Hes going to be a key pk presence as well as on 2nd unit pp, so he will see his fair share of minutes each night. I would keep him in that role for this year, then next season when its a full 82 game schedule you could possible try him on the wing.

Would be a great 3rd line, who would bring great depth and a solid group of centers, we would have one of the best center groups in the league

Henrik

Kesler

O'reilly

Lapierre

Schroeder

Malhotra

Looks pretty deep to me, if Colorado would trade him to us, id make a serious pitch for him, even Raymond and a 2nd rounder for him to overpay a bit, or another prospect,but have we ever traded with Colorado??

raymond would also be more attractive to them, as he is playing now, they see what his production is, his cap hit is less than Booths, dont have to worry about his production post injury(booth) and they dont have the term atttached to his deal.

Where raymond could probly resign their for cheaper

Archived