The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Pope Benedict XVI to resign at the end of the month.

Canuckerbird

Interesting that you are unable to post anything worth comprehending... and its interesting that you even say that since I guess you were completely unable to comprehend what ratio was posting. So I guess thats where the problem really lies... in anything you post. So you should just stop.

Interesting that you are unable to post anything worth comprehending... and its interesting that you even say that since I guess you were completely unable to comprehend what ratio was posting. So I guess thats where the problem really lies... in anything you post. So you should just stop.

some of you need to brush up on your demonstrations of 'logic' and 'reasoning'.

1. Look up precis writing (a copy and paste means diddly squat)

2. Evaluate your sources - primary/secondary

3. Try some of those logic games that are common in the lsat. saying that something is not x does not mean that you're saying that it is y

4. Recognize your own bias

Which, as I pointed out on the previous page, is a violation of the Canadian Law Society's code of conduct.

http://www2.macleans...behaving-badly/

"A new campaign cracks down on lawyers who are rude and aggressive—with clients or even in their private lives"

"Canadian law societies have required lawyers to be “of good character"

"Canada’s law societies are policing conduct among those who’ve already joined the profession, increasingly disciplining their members for not only unethical actions, but also rude or overly aggressive behaviour."

Last I checked, BC is still part of Canada.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/14/world/europe/14vatican.html?src=tp&smid=fb-share&_r=2

Abuse Victims Ask Court to Prosecute the Vatican

Human rights lawyers and victims of clergy sexual abuse filed a complaint on Tuesday urging the International Criminal Court in The Hague to investigate and prosecute Pope Benedict XVI and three top Vatican officials for crimes against humanity for what they described as abetting and covering up the rape and sexual assault of children by priests.

Here is the CBC link to the documentary - Mea Maxima Culpa: Silence in the House of God:

Exposes abuse of power and cover-ups in the Catholic Church that reach the highest office of the Vatican. Oscar-winning director Alex Gibney explores a decades-long struggle against clerical sex abuse in the US that led to a lawsuit against the Pontiff himself.

http://www.canada.com/onlinetv/documentary/the-passionate-eye/7979134/video.html

Archived