Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

allons-y

[GDT] Wild @ Canucks | Feb. 12.13 | 7PM | TSN

1,023 posts in this topic

Time for kass to bust some heads. That stupid douche Yeo probably had targetting henrik as his teams gameplan... although koivu has been sour with us for a few years from I think a spear or a slash

HOW DOES MINNY END UP WITH A POWERPLAY? HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW?

And this is why the nucks face an up hill battle for the cup. Sedins get absolutely no respect. None

GOT to be kidding me. Dank gets checked form behind - which has been a penalty in EVERY game this yr. Yet Lappy gets the penalty instead?

The officials are a absolute JOKE>.

Next time anyone wants to make a "Rogers Arena crowd sucks" apparently several of the Southsiders at the game have been kicked out for standing up(they are in the last row in the arena) and cheering by security. How can the arena atmosphere be any good when you have security that tells you to be quiet like this is a library instead of a hockey game. It's pathetic and the Canucks don't do anything about it.

How does Falk NOT get a penalty for hitting out star player from behind after the whistle has already gone. A real head scratcher

TSN died for me lol

Someone pushed the wrong button.... Haha :P

It's a plot by Minnesota to make sure we don't see how bad their PP is.....