Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

allons-y

[GDT] Wild @ Canucks | Feb. 12.13 | 7PM | TSN

1,023 posts in this topic

Wow - who pissed in your oatmeal this morning Deb. Cranky much these days? You posted something, anyone can comment. I understand your point. So you would rather someone hurt the Sedins than someone take care of it and have them leave them alone?

Why is Parise having his name prenounced differently? Didn't like the way it was called before?

Why is Parise having his name prenounced differently? Didn't like the way it was called before?

lol it does exactly what it is. goal horn and light, its not a smartphone

Lol at the people who thought this would be a blowout for the Canucks because the opposition goalie is playing his first game. Yeah right....

Ugh, hate playing the Wild. They suck as a team but always seem to shut down every team they play for the most part.

He wants his name to sound Murican rather than acknowledging his French-Canadian roots.

I just want to mention that I'm watching the game on the Minnesota tv station and their commentators are incredibly fair and actually praise the Canucks a lot. It's nice to hear people on tv actually talking nice about them!

Apparently it's because he's an American so he wants it pronounced that way. Even though his dad was from Quebec and it's a French name. :picard:

I still call him paris-eh, I don't know why TSN is trying so hard to say it the way he wants it.

Lol at the people who thought this would be a blowout for the Canucks because the opposition goalie is playing his first game. Yeah right....

Ugh, hate playing the Wild. They suck as a team but always seem to shut down every team they play for the most part.

See, they just said Ebbett should have been in front of the net. Don't know why he's on the PK.

I just want to mention that I'm watching the game on the Minnesota tv station and their commentators are incredibly fair and actually praise the Canucks a lot. It's nice to hear people on tv actually talking nice about them!

... I love this awful conjecture about Manny's "injury"

Dude is at home being a father, more than likely. Leave him alone. :P

Ballard's playing amazing again, yet no PP time = (