#91 sonoman

sonoman

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:49 PM

That would be impressive..

What's really impressive, are his math skills :)

#92 Jaimito

Jaimito

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,695 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:58 PM

<p>

<br />
The wild gets domesticated.<br />
<br />
3-0<br />
HANK, MayRay, Shredder<br />
<br />
LUUUUUUUUU!<br />
<br />
GO CANUCKS GO!!!<br />

+1
Posted Image

#93 CanuckianOne

CanuckianOne

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,364 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:07 PM

Kinda interesting that Kuemper is playing his first NHL game against Vancouver of all teams.

4-1 Canucks

qpxLmDN.png

#94 Honeydew

Honeydew

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:30 PM

5-1 Canucks

Konopka with a game misconduct again
Posted Image

#95 Captain Aerosex

Captain Aerosex

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,620 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:34 PM

4-0 Canucks.

Kassian, Henrik, Hansen, Lapierre.
Posted Image

#96 HeatSikhing

HeatSikhing

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,862 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:41 PM

I hope Kassian scores tonight. The kid has been quiet the last couple of games.

4-1 Canucks

#97 Sea2Sky Country

Sea2Sky Country

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:47 PM

4-3 Canucks! :towel:

Twins x 2
Raymond
Hamhuis
...with the scoring... pareeezeee gets a pair himself.

#98 playboi19

playboi19

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,871 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:49 PM

The Mild have re-called no name goaltender Kuemper and he's starting tonight.

Can't be any worse than Backstrom against us.
Posted Image

#99 deized_kanuck604

deized_kanuck604

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:50 PM

AV never said he wouldn't be in, he only had practice off. Said he would let everyone know tomorrow about him.

told ya so.
Posted Image

a true faN.
!kilLuminati!

#100 deized_kanuck604

deized_kanuck604

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:54 PM

were facing a goalie who has never started a nhl game in his life. 7-1. nucks. kass with the hat trick. mayray with 2 higgins with 1 and dank with 1. hank, becomes point leader. lu with a solid performance. ahh im skipping work for this one. haha go nucks
Posted Image

a true faN.
!kilLuminati!

#101 Brendan Gaunce

Brendan Gaunce

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 946 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:59 PM

told ya so.

yeah, i speculated it as well.. but as of last night when you said ebbett would be in, no one knew as of yet.

Posted Image

#102 Canucks_fo_life

Canucks_fo_life

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,538 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:59 PM

Going to the game tonight!

5-2 Canucks

Edler
Henrik Sedin
Schroeder
Burrows
Kassian

Koivu
Brodziak
I rather lose with the Canucks, than win with any other team

This is OUR year

GO CANUCKS GOOOOOO!!!!!!!

#103 Riviera82

Riviera82

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,423 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:30 PM

5-0 Canucks win. Luongo with a 27 save donut.

#104 cs2016

cs2016

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:30 PM

I hope this game is not a sleeper.

#105 Serendipity

Serendipity

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:32 PM

Anybody else listen to Mike Gillis's interview on Hockeycentral at Noon?

He was asked about Luongo and Schneider needless to say. Basically said that if no deal presents itself, he would like to keep both of them until the offseason because there's nothing wrong with 2 completely capable goaltenders. He once again stated that both Cory and Roberto are outstanding guys and that they really push each other to be better.

I think it was Kypreos that asked him if he was going to keep both of them after this season based on the cap and money issues. Gillis said that he and Gilman had worked out various situations where they could keep both Luongo and Schneider - but he says ultimately he wants to do right by both of them. And to do right by both, it would mean trading one and then working on upcoming goalies in the system. Never does Gillis mention a name for whoever he intends to trade.

Anyways, he went on to talk about Kassian. Good hockey sense, skilled player, big and tough and his skillset is hard to find. Said he wouldn't trade Hodgson for a 3rd or 4th line player but wanted a top 6 and feels like that's what he got from Kassian.

Doug brought it back to Roberto (via Reimer injury segue) - how he's way more relaxed and being himself and if Gillis would attribute that to Roberto having less pressure. Mike agreed to that to some extent but also said he might be realizing that it's more fun to be the way he's being now, try to forget about the media trying to drive a wedge between players. Also, Gillis said "absolutely not" to ever buying Luongo out, "never entered his thought process" and that some of the things that come out are "absurd".

They keep trying to ask him about Luongo and Gillis says he wants to be "pragmatic". That he doesn't make decisions based on one game and that he likes the way things are going and wants to see how things look when Kesler comes back. That in the end, he's going to do what's best for the team.

When asked if there's ongoing discussion about Luongo, Gillis said you talk to other GM's all the time but maybe 1 in 200 of those ever find traction. He said at this point, there are teams that consistently ask and he's listening, but he likes the way things are going. He said "You would be surprised on the number of teams that are asking about our GOALIES".

And that was that. Interview over.

Sorry guys, I realize this was kinda long but I'm not really into starting new threads so I thought I could throw it in the GDT

#106 stuffradio

stuffradio

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:38 PM

3-1 canucks!! Will miss this game :(

I got your point after the first 10 posts you made about missing the game tonight!

#107 Peaches

Peaches

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,995 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:45 PM

I dreamt that Schneider was traded to Minny last night.

2qn360i.jpg

Feminism will be outlawed. Mostly because it's a backwards idiotic viewpoint that doesn't serve any real progressive purpose.

Credit to -Vintage Canuck-

#108 Jougo

Jougo

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:51 PM

2-1 Canucks!

Edler x1
H Sedin x1

Suter x1

#109 NuxFan09

NuxFan09

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts

were facing a goalie who has never started a nhl game in his life. 7-1. nucks. kass with the hat trick. mayray with 2 higgins with 1 and dank with 1. hank, becomes point leader. lu with a solid performance. ahh im skipping work for this one. haha go nucks

I think you're going to be one of those people who are dumbfounded when the kid goalie plays a solid game against the Canucks. Believe me, I'm HOPING the Canucks blow him out, that would be fun!, but I've learned not to assume anything. There are some very good young goalies in the AHL right now that could end up being solid at the next level and Kuemper is one of them.

#110 NuxFan09

NuxFan09

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,179 posts

He was asked about Luongo and Schneider needless to say. Basically said that if no deal presents itself, he would like to keep both of them until the offseason because there's nothing wrong with 2 completely capable goaltenders. He once again stated that both Cory and Roberto are outstanding guys and that they really push each other to be better.

I think it was Kypreos that asked him if he was going to keep both of them after this season based on the cap and money issues. Gillis said that he and Gilman had worked out various situations where they could keep both Luongo and Schneider - but he says ultimately he wants to do right by both of them. And to do right by both, it would mean trading one and then working on upcoming goalies in the system. Never does Gillis mention a name for whoever he intends to trade.

Anyways, he went on to talk about Kassian. Good hockey sense, skilled player, big and tough and his skillset is hard to find. Said he wouldn't trade Hodgson for a 3rd or 4th line player but wanted a top 6 and feels like that's what he got from Kassian.

Doug brought it back to Roberto (via Reimer injury segue) - how he's way more relaxed and being himself and if Gillis would attribute that to Roberto having less pressure. Mike agreed to that to some extent but also said he might be realizing that it's more fun to be the way he's being now, try to forget about the media trying to drive a wedge between players. Also, Gillis said "absolutely not" to ever buying Luongo out, "never entered his thought process" and that some of the things that come out are "absurd".

They keep trying to ask him about Luongo and Gillis says he wants to be "pragmatic". That he doesn't make decisions based on one game and that he likes the way things are going and wants to see how things look when Kesler comes back. That in the end, he's going to do what's best for the team.

When asked if there's ongoing discussion about Luongo, Gillis said you talk to other GM's all the time but maybe 1 in 200 of those ever find traction. He said at this point, there are teams that consistently ask and he's listening, but he likes the way things are going. He said "You would be surprised on the number of teams that are asking about our GOALIES".

Sorry guys, I realize this was kinda long but I'm not really into starting new threads so I thought I could throw it in the GDT

Don't be sorry. Thanks for the breakdown!

#111 -Vintage Canuck-

-Vintage Canuck-

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 64,581 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:55 PM

Predicting a 1-0 win in OT. Kassian with the winner.

:P

Edited by -Vintage Canuck-, 12 February 2013 - 04:55 PM.

Posted Image

#112 CrippledCanuck

CrippledCanuck

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:05 PM

4-0 Van - Goals by Hank x 2, Schroeder and Kassian

Edited by CrippledCanuck, 12 February 2013 - 05:05 PM.

#113 SkeeterHansen

SkeeterHansen

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,138 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:07 PM

Predicting a 1-0 win in OT. Kassian with the winner.

:P

Bold prediction, -VC-.
CANUCKS TILL I DIE

#114 Dogbyte

Dogbyte

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,772 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:08 PM

Nice work. Thanks for the breakdown.
There are things known and unknown ... and in between are the doors.

#115 Soren5556

Soren5556

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:11 PM

So Kuemper is expected to start for the wild tonight, it'll go one of two ways; We light him up like a lamp or he shuts the door. Considering he is the backup goalie for the wilds AHL team I think its safe to assume we'll light him up

#116 Gran Turismo

Gran Turismo

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,209 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:18 PM

A rookie goalie? Oh god, watch us turn him into Dominik Hasek.

1-0 Canucks.
Posted Image

#117 LeanBeef

LeanBeef

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,946 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:28 PM

Day of my birth! Let go nucks!

You're back
Sig too big.
"Being a Canuck fan, maybe sometime down the road be a Vancouver Canuck.... that would conquer all my dreams"
-Milan Lucic

#118 Garrison

Garrison

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 851 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:33 PM

I feel this random goalie will play the game of his life tonight, 3-1 Wild. Please prove me wrong nucks! I want Hank to get the record tonight.

#119 diesel_3

diesel_3

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,419 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:46 PM

I feel this random goalie will play the game of his life tonight, 3-1 Wild. Please prove me wrong nucks! I want Hank to get the record tonight.

I get that feeling too, but the Canucks have been playing lights out so i'm still expecting a big win.
Posted Image
Thanks to JimLahey for the great Sig!
Posted Image
SUPPORT YOUR TROOPS!

#120 Justin6Schultz

Justin6Schultz

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:52 PM

5 -1* Van

Burr
Edler
D.Sedin x2
Ebbett

*Lou lets one in late in the 3rd

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.