The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks & SportsNet sign 10 Year Deal

WHL rocks

TSN > All other sports channels. TSN is the god of sports channels.

Okay guys, I have something to say that I've been holding in for a while...

I HATE SPORTSNET. I FRIGGIN HATE IT. I ALSO HATE SHORTHOUSE AND GARRET.

Phew. Man that felt good. I know pretty much every single person here loves these guys but I don't like them. They bore the living crap out of me. Honestly I don't even want to watch Canuck games when these guys are doing the commentary. I miss when Hughson did the Canucks. He was, and still is, awesome.

So yeah. BRING ON THE HATE!!!!!!

TSN > All other sports channels. TSN is the god of sports channels.

Okay guys, I have something to say that I've been holding in for a while...

I HATE SPORTSNET. I FRIGGIN HATE IT. I ALSO HATE SHORTHOUSE AND GARRET.

Phew. Man that felt good. I know pretty much every single person here loves these guys but I don't like them. They bore the living crap out of me. Honestly I don't even want to watch Canuck games when these guys are doing the commentary. I miss when Hughson did the Canucks. He was, and still is, awesome.

So yeah. BRING ON THE HATE!!!!!!

Dude, you're going to miss out on quality tips like how adding hotdogs to KD really brings the meal to a new level. where else are you going to learn such things? Peanut butter on rice cakes?! Brilliant!@

Plus, on SNet you get treated to those Midas Muffler commercials with Shorty (does TSN have those?) which equates to less commercial and more Shorty and more Shorty = more game commentator which = more game.

Logics

I like Sportsnet just because of Canucks games. I absolutely hate John Shannon and Gary Valk. Those guys know NOTHING about hockey. I don't care if you played the game Gary Valk, you are pretty bad at your job.

TSN is the best out of all 3 but I like both Sportsnet and TSN and CBC. As long as they give me good games, I don't really care.

Archived