The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

UK Store?

CRUTHCAT

Hi guys! I'm pretty much new to ice-hockey. I've been watching for a few weeks and I really can't get enough! I signed up to NHL.com and i really enjoy watching a lot of different teams. I've even been watching some old games. I watched (i think) 2011 Stanly Cup match where Boston hammered the Canucks. I found myself really rooting for the Canucks and since then i've been supporting the team and following all things Canucks.

I have bought a couple of jersey's online, but after reading a thread on this forum it made me understand it's important to have official merch. I'm pretty sure the jersey's i have are not legit. The reason i got cheaper ones is because i live in Northern Ireland (UK/Ireland) and by the time i pay for the jersey, the postage and the customs charges a single jersey is costing over $200.

In a nutshell: Is there anywhere in the UK to buy official Canucks merch so i don't get stung with crazy postage and customs charges?

Pretty iffy.

Best place to buy official and legit merch would be on NHL.com

Its funny, in Vancouver you can basically buy any jersey from any team. Unless theres a big sports store in a big mall around your vicinity, it'd be quite difficult.

You get hammered with customs fees on NHL.com though.

I've always just bought when I've been in the US/Canada. The UK is pretty poor when it comes to NHL merchandise. If you go to a website called FansEdge you can arrange delivery with all the customs fees included, but I'm not sure how expensive it is. My brother swears by it.

Archived