The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Fans going to the game tonight remember #37

Mclean1

I was watching the depression documentary on TSN today and it was very touching cause am sure we all know someone who has suffered from depression in our lifetime.I thought alot about Rick Rypien when I watched the documentary. Since Bell has the lets talk day.What do you guys(those going to the game tonight) start a Rick Rypien chant out of the blue @ like 3:37 of any period just to remember him? he will always be a canuck...Please don't bash this thread !!!

i appreciate the feed back guys maybe if we tweet it more ppl will know....as for the comment about Ryp getting enough attention the point is that millions of ppl suffer from this illness and since we had a canuck who lost his life from this illness why not support him like he just was involved in a fight at the game.I know the ppl who do go to the games are mostly corporate minded people but it would be really cool to hear everyone in support of this cause and Ryp,

I have been noticing you are learning to be a mini mod without directly saying the word redundant. Its a step in the right direction. At this rate you will start posting about your knowledge of hockey more then your knowledge of the forum rules by next season!

Yes, this is a great idea. I watched the interview with Ladsbury and Wes this afternoon. I like how much attention this is getting. Maybe they can make a difference.

Archived