Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pasific Coluseum

Tim Connolly & Gunnarsson For Ballard, Malhotra & 1st Rounder

20 posts in this topic

Tim Connolly gets so much flak but this guy used to be a beast with Buffalo. He's most certainly an upgrade over Malhotra. I would even go so far to say he would become "comeback player of the year" with the Canucks. This organization has made players way better for example Wellwood, Raymond, Hansen, Kassian etc..

Gunnarsson for Ballard is a no brainer. We dump Keith who's only good for hipchecks. His salary is just way too unmanageable for a 5-6 D-Man.

Imagine Tanev & Gunnarsson or Gunnarsson & Edler Yeahhh!!!!!

Obviously a 1st rounder isn't ideal but we'll make the Cup finals and that means Toronto will get a late pick in a weak draft.

No way, we won't be giving up our first for a moderate return in Gunnarson, especially when we do the Leafs a favour and remove Connelly's cap hit for them. I know we get rid of Ballard's cap hit but he's been reasonable for us this year and we'll move him separately for something after the season or for a clear upgrade/equal but cheaper player to fill his spot. Malhotra's NTC says hi as well and he's also our best faceoff man by a large stretch.

Connoly was bought out.......he is a free agent. :sadno:

The canucks could've gotten Connolly for free.... so lets remove him from the equation....

So the deal you are proposing is

Gunnarsson for Ballard, Malhotra and a 1st.

I don't think I need to give my opinion on that deal.

Ballard would be 1st pairing on the laffs.

Tim Connolly would be 1st line on the Wolves.

Carl Gunnarsson is going to cost more than $4.2 million to re-sign this summer. Makes no sense.

New slogan for NHL '13: We'll make you look foolish in the Proposals section.

Oh. Hi Pasific! Haven't seen you in a while.

and...

No.

If we trade for Connolly wont he have to go through re-entry waivers and possibly picked up by another team?

either way this an awful trade you must be a laffs fan

If we trade for Connolly wont he have to go through re-entry waivers and possibly picked up by another team?

either way this an awful trade you must be a laffs fan

Tim Connoly is first class douche bag. He is rude, and arrogant. He is the last player you want on a team like the vancouver canucks. Skills and talent aside, if the Leafs don't want him, an elite team like Vancouver has no business with such losers. I rather have his ice time allocated to players like Jordan Schroder.

Seriously give your head a shake....

If you still think that it's a good trade, shake your head till it falls off.

Then I won't ever have to read your rediculous purposals.

your right torts manny is finished at least on this team maybe hes requested a trade i heard they might be waiting til he passes a physical 2.5 mill cap space foe a 4th line center that only win face offs is to much i hope a team like buffalo is interested luke adams for manny and a 5th doneee we need someone more scary than weise

how much in offseason do you all think gunnarson will be resign for ???

your right  torts    manny is finished at least on this team   maybe hes  requested a trade  i heard they might be waiting til he passes a physical     2.5 mill  cap space foe a 4th line center that only  win face offs is to much  i hope a team like    buffalo is interested  luke adams for manny and a 5th  doneee   we need someone more scary than weise  

how much in offseason do you all think gunnarson will be  resign for ???