The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rogers Arena Security is Partially to Blame for Quiet Crowd!

Danimal

- show up early

- leave after the game is over

- sing the anthem and take your hat off as requested

- do your best to be in your seat for the start of the period

- be vocally and visually supportive of the team

- maintain sobriety

- do not let tickets go unused

- be respectful of other fans

- be respectful of staff and the arena rules

I know what a joke!!! One time I even got kicked out for being to quite!!! yup TO QUIET!!!! christ who do they think they are?? I made many consession stops that night and was so quite I was sleeping!!! I must have gave them ATLEAST $100 in beer sales by my self then after that they had the nerve to kick me out for being to quite. Since when did sleeping in your chair disturbe anyone?

I am so tired of all the people on here who compalin about everybody that goes to a game and how they act/or don't act. Well put up or shut up, you want to go to a game, but complain they are sold out, well you don't seem to look very hard, TONNES of seats left for Friday. Just do interactive seating, section 327 has lots left, 4 seats left at centre ice grill. And there are lots of games that have single seats and such left. If you are "true fans" like you say you are, then you shouldn't mind sitting by yourself. Stop your complaining about everybody else, go buy some tickets and let see how loud you are at a game.

But I am going to guess that most who complain are 12 years old and just jealous cause mommy and daddy wont buy them tickets

http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/11004A2D89AA0927?artistid=806037&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=9

Friday vs Dallas, lots of seats left.

LOL... hard to tell... I've seen that exact thing happen at concerts, more than once.

You may have been being sarcastic but the comments you made could have very easily been made by someone who was serious. People really are that stupid.

If it's not true that you'd be ok with a fully paid empty stadium then it should not be true of a pair of seats either. It's a matter of principle.

The unused or partially used ticket holders are showing that their principle is "Me before team."

What effect does a thousand people walking out of a game with 5 minutes left have on the players and the rest of the fans? It's not insignificant.

I am so tired of all the people on here who compalin about everybody that goes to a game and how they act/or don't act. Well put up or shut up, you want to go to a game, but complain they are sold out, well you don't seem to look very hard, TONNES of seats left for Friday. Just do interactive seating, section 327 has lots left, 4 seats left at centre ice grill. And there are lots of games that have single seats and such left. If you are "true fans" like you say you are, then you shouldn't mind sitting by yourself. Stop your complaining about everybody else, go buy some tickets and let see how loud you are at a game.

But I am going to guess that most who complain are 12 years old and just jealous cause mommy and daddy wont buy them tickets

http://www.ticketmas...04&minorcatid=9

I am so tired of all the people on here who compalin about everybody that goes to a game and how they act/or don't act.  Well put up or shut up,  you want to go to a game, but complain they are sold out, well you don't seem to look very hard, TONNES of seats left for Friday.  Just do interactive seating, section 327 has lots left, 4 seats left at centre ice grill.  And there are lots of games that have single seats and such left.  If you are "true fans" like you say you are, then you shouldn't mind sitting by yourself.  Stop your complaining about everybody else,  go buy some tickets and let see how loud you are at a game.

http://www.ticketmas...04&minorcatid=9

Rogers Arena is like a library at times. I've been to numerous arenas around the league and they are way louder then ours. Even i've been warned a bunch of times for being too loud. It's ridiculous, the lower bowl crowd is even worse. I once got warned in the club section for acting in an unpleasant manner and asked to quiet down or i'd be ejected. Such a joke. Upper bowl cheap seats are where the true fans are and we even get warned there.

Unless youv'e had season tickets since 1988 than, I've probably been to more games than you. So save your pathetic, condescensing opinion. The crowd was louder back in the Coliseum and the crowds are louder in other arena's.

Maybe you should go check out a hockey game in any other city and see what hockey atmosphere should be like before you express your sheltered opinion.

Archived