Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bertorama

WHO is the best team in the NHL?

47 posts in this topic

I'm a huge Canucks fan I will be and have been my whole life ..........

I think they are Truly the best overall Team in the NHL this year .... I Have never ever thought this. I am very humble as a Canucks fan who has seen the worst of meltdowns and in all honesty the team has been very good for the past three years, but there is a swagger to the team this year that I can't help but feel is Stanley cup Driven .

Tampa would be my second choice if only they had goaltending their team is sooooo stacked

Who Do you think is the NHL'S best team and Why?

Chicago and Boston are really impressive. But the Canucks are getting to the top, 6 straight wins baby. :towel:

Chicago hasn't had a regulation loss this season...If Crawford keeps playing the way he is right now I think that Chicago can be very very dangerous.

Chicago hasn't had a regulation loss this season...If Crawford keeps playing the way he is right now I think that Chicago can be very very dangerous.

Boston

Big, Physical, Mean, Skilled, Balanced, Experience, Recent Championship, Zdeno Chara.

8-1-2 this season.

Right now Blackhawks, undefeated in regulation.

I loathe having to say this but Boston and Chicago are looking really good. Of course, Vancouver is looking really good now, too. At the current moment it would be those three teams. NYR should be good, but aren't playing particularly well at the moment.

On paper, New York Rangers. Right now, Chicago Blackhawks. Who I expect to do the best, Boston Bruins.

I think they are Truly the best overall Team in the NHL this year .... I Have never ever thought this. I am very humble as a Canucks fan who has seen the worst of meltdowns and in all honesty the team has been very good for the past three years, but there is a swagger to the team this year that I can't help but feel is Stanley cup Driven .

Called the Rangers to win the cup this year. I see no reason to reract the prediction. Rather be wrong, of course. Hate 'em

I think with Kesler and Booth back and everyone kicking as hard as they can play we are the best team in the league.

Boston and Chicago, followed by us. We could be the clear cut #1 if we have a healthy lineup with everyone contributing.

As well as boston and chicago are doing right now, I still wouldn't pick either of them to go to the finals though.

As much as I hate to say it, Chicago. 10-0-3 is nothing to scoff at.