Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-Vintage Canuck-

[PGT] Wild @ Canucks

122 posts in this topic

A win is a win, but boy did that ever get ugly at the end there. Can't wait for Kes and Booth to get back, we could really use the extra offense.

Just looking on the NHL site, Chicago pissing me off because they don't have a real loss.

6 wins in a row, epic. The Wild goaltender did play impressive for his first NHL game.

Luo's shutout streak against Minny broken.

#hack #tradelu

aslo, sssssetoguchi

Granted, but these wins have come against some pretty weak opposition. The next game, against the Stars, will be a test as they are hot right now too. Follow that with a game against the Blues, then the Blackhawks. If we can bring it to nine games then we can brag.

Luo's shutout streak against Minny broken.

#hack #tradelu

aslo, sssssetoguchi

A win is a win. Boring game, spent most of the first period making dinner (and listening to the Tampa-Montreal game on the TV, damn you TSN), and then the rest of the game on my laptop only kind of glancing at the action. Yawnfest.

Still, good solid team effort, came away with the win. Should have blown out the rookie goalie, but he did well, played solid, and good for him for keeping his team in it. :)

It wasn't the most exciting game and I'm still waiting for the sedins to breakout considering raymond has as many points as henrik now xD Though a win is a win and there will be plenty more to come :lol:

What are you talking about? that was clearly a Zebra who scored there...