The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jordan schroeder

yete

does jordan schroeder stay or go once kesler is back?????

Kesler we all know what he brings to the team.....

question is

Jordan Schroeder how will he play with a more physical environment (playoffs) if we decide to keep him

I feel Jordan Schroeder is something the canucks have been missing for a long time a GAME CHANGER

even though hes unproven in the nhl level

I feel dis guy has amazing skill.....if you watch him closely he makes plays out of nothing.......other then the sedins on this team theres no other player that does that....

I say kesler goes on the line with higgins and kassian keep this speed line together raymond js hansen.......

or take off hansen pop in kesler either way lets not send Jordan Schroeder down when he is what our team needs speed and skill !!!

will be interesting to see what our GENIUS coach<--- (\sarcasm) does with jordan

does jordan schroeder stay or go once kesler is back?????

Kesler we all know what he brings to the team.....

question is

Jordan Schroeder how will he play with a more physical environment (playoffs) if we decide to keep him

I feel Jordan Schroeder is something the canucks have been missing for a long time a GAME CHANGER

even though hes unproven in the nhl level

I feel dis guy has amazing skill.....if you watch him closely he makes plays out of nothing.......other then the sedins on this team theres no other player that does that....

I say kesler goes on the line with higgins and kassian keep this speed line together raymond js hansen.......

or take off hansen pop in kesler either way lets not send Jordan Schroeder down when he is what our team needs speed and skill !!!

will be interesting to see what our GENIUS coach<--- (\sarcasm) does with jordan

Schroeder has developed good chemistry with Raymond so I'd like him to stay.

However, I understand that he is the only player who doesn't need to go through waivers if sent down to the minors....thus, there is a high chance that Schroeder is the one that will be sent down

I haven't really been that high on Schoeder because of his size but he is starting to make me a believer. Whether he can handle the rough going in the playoffs remains to be seen.

When Kesler and Booth return we have cap problems as well as a glut of players. Everyone can't have a spot right now so Schroeder would be the logical player to send to the Wolves.....at least until a trade changes the landscape.

I haven't really been that high on Schoeder because of his size but he is starting to make me a believer. Whether he can handle the rough going in the playoffs remains to be seen.

When Kesler and Booth return we have cap problems as well as a glut of players. Everyone can't have a spot right now so Schroeder would be the logical player to send to the Wolves.....at least until a trade changes the landscape.

Archived