1 reply to this topic

#1 carlweezer

carlweezer

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:49 PM

hey folks just got back from the game and alot of the buzz in the stands tonight was that Manny has been traded which is why he wasnt at the game...Apparently this was all the talk around press row but nothing has been confirmed because Manny has to pass a physical for his eye

Does this possibly have anything to do with Kesler coming back and the emergence of Jordan Schroeder?

Sedin
Kesler
Schroeder
Lappierre

To be honest i dont know how id feel about this because especially tonight i felt our faceoffs and pk were out of whack. I dont have the numbers but I lost count by the 3rd period on how many faceoffs Jordan Schroeder lost.

#2 hockeyville88

hockeyville88

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,488 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:51 PM

POPULAR

Let's not speculate till we hear something from a credible source.
Posted Image
Sig credit: GoaltenderInterference. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.