Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bananas

The Speed Line

61 posts in this topic

It definitely is a fun line to watch.

I'm not 100% certain that they'll be as effective in the playoffs, however. Time will tell...

It definitely is a fun line to watch.

I'm not 100% certain that they'll be as effective in the playoffs, however. Time will tell...

Dont panic jannick. The name suits him. Love it when he is on the ice. Rarely makes a mistake. I don't know of he plans this but on the penalty kill if he has the puck as he often does of late.. He skates east west and kills even more time. Often times crossing the defenders up. Smart or coincidental. Either way. Kills if a few more seconds every time.. Fun line to watch, I agree

When kes and booth come back, maybe a top 9 of:

Burrows hank Daniel

Booth kesler Kassian

Raymond Schroeder Hansen

.. Might be worth a try. Higgins and Lappy on the 4th is awesome depth!

I believe that will be contingent on Raymond, to be honest. Hansen is known to play hard in the play-offs, and Schroeder just seems like that kind of play-off go to guy. Don't know why. o.O Raymond has been an annual playoff flop, however, but I certainly hope that this chemistry can alleviate that label.

We've seen players like Schroeder excel in the playoffs in the past, so I have no doubt in my mind that Schroeder has the tools to mimic this success.

You mentioned Raymond's passing and I agree but also suggest that Schroeder's passing ability is very good. Combined with their speed and passing this line is a threat all the time. All this said the future of this group is very dependant on the 2nd line and how well it plays going forward. My thought being that if the 3rd stays together then the 2nd has to have a serious physical element to it. I like the idea of Kassian as 2 RW.

I'm still worried about how a line so small will do in the playoffs, but they're definitely fast and fun to watch.

I'm still worried about how a line so small will do in the playoffs, but they're definitely fast and fun to watch.

+1

i also like the Kassian max and Higgins line

can score , hit and grind opponets

Burrows hank Daniel

Booth kesler Kassian

Raymond Schroeder Hansen

Itll be interesting to see when Kes and Booth get back what happens with the lines. We know the first line will more than likely stay Hank-Dank-Burr

Kesler will be our 2C, but i dont think there is any guarantee that Booth will be on that wing with the way some of these guys are playing.

putting manny in the press box and keeping schroeder is looking like an option now

They don't play like their size, always on the forcheck, pushing bodies, they will definitley be fine in the playoffs.

everyone seems to assume that kes and booth are coming back and stepping right into the second line. have we not learned anything from the lou and cory thing. we have two good players coming off injury, we are playing well, let them take a lesser role with less pressure.

Burrows hank Daniel

Booth kesler Kassian

Raymond Schroeder Hansen

Hansen - Same ol' same ol', which is a good thing. He gives 110% every game, and it shows; and as usual, he is rewarded with production. His forechecking is the undisputed best on this team, and even though his passes don't always look pretty, they are effective. He generates chances out of simple forechecks in addition to those he creates from his speed. The best part of all is that he is showing some good hands out there, with some solid finishes.