Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aeromotacanucks

a new name for the Canucks Nation

13 posts in this topic

ok. just kidding :)

but since the Team is going on and on I think the Province name British Columbia isn´t suitable anymore because the Canucks fans are too numerous and we´re showing who´s in charge. maybe we should create an unofficial name for the Canucks nation...

what about:

CANUCKISTAN

REPUBLIC OF CANUCKS

SACRED TERRITORY OF ORCA

GLORIOUS LAND OF THE GREAT LUONGO

ASGARD OF CANADA

UNITED STATES OF VANCOUVER

FEDERATIVE REPUBLIC OF BIEKSA

CANUCKS EMPIRE

VANCOUVERLAND

facts:

1) Russians may have the "Tsar bomb", Canucks have the "Bieksa Bomb" and has a force of 1000 "Tsar Bomb"

2) Vancouver don´t need an Anti-missile defense system, we have Luongo and Schneider. we just need tell them to do their job and Canada is saved...

3) North Korea threat the USA, but NK don´t threat Canada because we have the "Bieksa Bomb" and the "Bieksa ICBM". nobody can survive this amount of power...

4) we have our own Nordic Gods, the SEDINS. they´re THOR´s unknown brothers but Sedins don´t have a hammer, they don´t need because the force on their Hockey sticks is enought to create a lightning powerful enought to power Vancouver for 100 years...

5) every crater on moon were created by Henry Sedin´s missed puck, when Henry don´t aim very well the force produced lauch the puck to Moon´s orbit. many scientists believe that the Schoemaker Comet was actually resulted from a Vancouver Canucks game...

6) when the Wild comes to Vancouver they become Mild because even wildness isn´t wild near Canucks.

any suggestions?

Don't quit your day job

also wrong forum

34789172.jpg

so we're NOT the 7th man anymore?

.. oh.

then i agree with my friend (>'-')>

How 'bout "Worst fans NA"

Just popping in remind everyone that you thought VancouverLand was an option...

sea of madness?

idk about u guys but i prefer SACRED TERRITORY OF ORCA