The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Another epic playoff series vs Chicago this year?

AFrame14

Looks very likely that Chicago and Vancouver will both finish somewhere in the top 3. That could set the stage for a nice Conference final.

I just hope the Canucks don't cruise into 1st with all the points they gain in the Northwest division, and then run into a high-energy, gritty 8th seed that makes the leap from 9th to 8th on the last day of the season. I'd rather see them finish 3rd and play a 6th seed that slumped out of 4th.

As exciting it will be and considering how you gotta beat the best to be the best... I'd still rather the Canucks go up against some team they could eliminate within 5 games.

Winning a slugging match against the Hawks to only be knocked out the next round accomplishes nothing.

I'd love it. This is the best rivalry for us that I've seen in my lifetime(I'm 27 so if there was a good one in early 90s I didn't understand the game as well then)

I wanna see us even it up with them in the conference finals 2 and 2 then we go on to win the cup... Then when realignment happens, somehow they pick Chicago over Det and Columbus and we break the tie winning our second cup against them in the finals haha

I'd love it. This is the best rivalry for us that I've seen in my lifetime(I'm 27 so if there was a good one in early 90s I didn't understand the game as well then)

I wanna see us even it up with them in the conference finals 2 and 2 then we go on to win the cup... Then when realignment happens, somehow they pick Chicago over Det and Columbus and we break the tie winning our second cup against them in the finals haha

Archived