Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

Another epic playoff series vs Chicago this year?

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 suolucidir

suolucidir

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,221 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:40 AM

Could be, but it would likely have to be a conference finals match.
PSN: CloakOfSkill

Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists somewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

View Postbahkwan, on 03 December 2010 - 12:55 PM, said:

It bugs me when people pull out the gold medal for an example... Luongo only had to outplay Brodeur.

#32 'NucKô

'NucKô

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:47 PM

so you've already counted Chicago as president trophy winner and us 2nd? dude both teams could end up anywhere in the standings
Posted Image

#33 thad

thad

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,908 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:05 PM

I'd love it. This is the best rivalry for us that I've seen in my lifetime(I'm 27 so if there was a good one in early 90s I didn't understand the game as well then)

I wanna see us even it up with them in the conference finals 2 and 2 then we go on to win the cup... Then when realignment happens, somehow they pick Chicago over Det and Columbus and we break the tie winning our second cup against them in the finals haha

#34 Darth Kane

Darth Kane

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,445 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:09 PM

I'd love it. This is the best rivalry for us that I've seen in my lifetime(I'm 27 so if there was a good one in early 90s I didn't understand the game as well then)

I wanna see us even it up with them in the conference finals 2 and 2 then we go on to win the cup... Then when realignment happens, somehow they pick Chicago over Det and Columbus and we break the tie winning our second cup against them in the finals haha

The Chicago/Vancouver rivalry is the best in the NHL today. Two great teams that really don't like each other and they always get extra worked up for these matches. It would be interesting to see another playoff match-up, but if Vancouver lost I could see some major changes in Vancouver (ie coaching).

#35 AFrame14

AFrame14

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:30 PM

so you've already counted Chicago as president trophy winner and us 2nd? dude both teams could end up anywhere in the standings

No that's not what I said.. I said there's a good chance we will meet them during the playoffs and if we do, it's gonna be unreal hockey.. Could be any one o the first three series, who knows how the season will unfold.. I just hope we get another chance to destroy the hawks.. Then play Boston in the final haha

Edited by AFrame14, 14 February 2013 - 08:30 PM.

NUCKS FOR THE CUP

#36 Peaches

Peaches

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,995 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:47 PM

I have a strong feeling that Canucks and Hawks will finish 1st and 2nd and play each other in the third round.

:bigblush:

This is my actual prediction.

2qn360i.jpg

Feminism will be outlawed. Mostly because it's a backwards idiotic viewpoint that doesn't serve any real progressive purpose.

Credit to -Vintage Canuck-

#37 Jason82

Jason82

K-Wing Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:46 PM

I have a strong feeling that Canucks and Hawks will finish 1st and 2nd and play each other in the third round.

:bigblush:

its either us and the hawks or ducks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.