The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Heads up MG on team1040

mbal23

Nothing new to report.

" Unless we get something that improves this team, we're more than happy having both goalies here until that happens."

" Ryan is improving nicely he's been practicing with the team and has made significant strides in his recovery. We're not going to rush him though. He'll play when he feels like he's ready and when the medical staff clears him to play."

"Our team is playing extremely well and it's the benefit of having two elite goaltenders"

"Jordan has done so well and all that we have asked him to do. It's showing in his play and it feels good to know that the way we're grooming our prospects is paying off."

"Kass is doing well I like his speed, how he's using his body and how he's sticking up for Henrik and Daniel everytime. He's doing all that we ask of him to do. For the most part he's been fairly consistent, but for him he needs to keep on improving everyday. This goes for all our young guys."

You all get the rest by now I hope.

Nothing new to report.

" Unless we get something that improves this team, we're more than happy having both goalies here until that happens."

" Ryan is improving nicely he's been practicing with the team and has made significant strides in his recovery. We're not going to rush him though. He'll play when he feels like he's ready and when the medical staff clears him to play."

"Our team is playing extremely well and it's the benefit of having two elite goaltenders"

"Jordan has done so well and all that we have asked him to do. It's showing in his play and it feels good to know that the way we're grooming our prospects is paying off."

"Kass is doing well I like his speed, how he's using his body and how he's sticking up for Henrik and Daniel everytime. He's doing all that we ask of him to do. For the most part he's been fairly consistent, but for him he needs to keep on improving everyday. This goes for all our young guys."

Nothing new to report.

Nothing new to report.

Nothing new to report.

Archived