The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Waivers] Wild Place Kassian on waivers

D.Doughty

I don't see M.Kassian as a good option for the Wolves. He's spent some time in the A and has never had more than 4 goals. I'd rather see Canucks prospects getting a little ice time, like Schneider and Friesen.

As a 13th forward here, if the Canucks were gonna go the enforcer route, he wouldn't have been a bad choice. But, when has GMMG ever gone that route?

Nice Cherry picking Professor. The reality is however that the Canucks will continue to struggle against the bigger and physically dominant teams in the west. They are certainly good enough to win a game or two, however their lack of toughness and size; especially on defence will be their achilles heel once again in the playoffs.

Fighting is still part of hockey. Why suck at it?

I don't see M.Kassian as a good option for the Wolves. He's spent some time in the A and has never had more than 4 goals. I'd rather see Canucks prospects getting a little ice time, like Schneider and Friesen.

As a 13th forward here, if the Canucks were gonna go the enforcer route, he wouldn't have been a bad choice. But, when has GMMG ever gone that route?

Nice Cherry picking Professor. The reality is however that the Canucks will continue to struggle against the bigger and physically dominant teams in the west. They are certainly good enough to win a game or two, however their lack of toughness and size; especially on defence will be their achilles heel once again in the playoffs.

Fighting is still part of hockey. Why suck at it?

Archived