The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Entrance Music

Ryan Murray

Who is choosing these songs? :picard:

Japandroids - Good song, but not for an opening pump up song

Static in the Stars - Just no.

Burn it to the ground - Good song for the Flames, not for us.

Welcome to the Jungle - Too cliche

A warrior's call - Fake metal garbage

Stockholm - Maybe if they hand out glow sticks and turn Rogers Arena into a dance party

These are all garbage. Please just stick with U2 if these are the alternatives.

Is it so hard to just pick a cool classic rock song and be done with it?

I like Volbeat, I think DJ should listen through all of there records and choose a better song. A warrior's call has been overused as well, it is on almost every NHL teams playlist and is entirely overused in the UFC. I do like that the band is Danish, Maybe they should just play it when Hansen (or later Jensen) scores a goal.

im with DeNiro... how they ended up with those songs is terrible i call for spirit of the radio by rush or money city maniacs by sloan listen to the intros of both those songs its like they were made for hockey entrances.

but again this is the building that frowns upon cheering ( whitecaps southsiders were told to sit down and be quite numerous times last night ) and the same building who thought it would be good to have budwiser insted of molson. so im not going to hold my breath over music .. rogers arena cant even get the smallest things right.

im with DeNiro... how they ended up with those songs is terrible i call for spirit of the radio by rush or money city maniacs by sloan listen to the intros of both those songs its like they were made for hockey entrances.

but again this is the building that frowns upon cheering ( whitecaps southsiders were told to sit down and be quite numerous times last night ) and the same building who thought it would be good to have budwiser insted of molson. so im not going to hold my breath over music .. rogers arena cant even get the smallest things right.

Archived