The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Luongo Leads the NHL in GAA

JamesB

You know, if it was Luongo who played this game against Dallas,

CDC would be lit up like a Christmas tree, calling for his head, yet Schnieder can do no wrong.

I remember the good old days where the fan did that for Luongo when he first came to Vancouver.

Guess Schneider fans will have to forget about this game as well. :bigblush:

"If you forget about the Anaheim game (but let Luongo's stats in it count), the San Jose game, and this Dallas game, Schneider is on par with Luongo. Geeze, Luongo fans. Give your head a shake."

When Schneider has a bad game it's;

-the team failed to show up.

-the quantity sample of games is too small to judge.

-but, but, Luongo lost in the playoffs.

-stats doesn't matter.

-it's not easy playing the best teams.

-he must be sick.

-alienz abducted the real Schneider and replaced him with a weaker clone.

I miss any? Smurf47 help me out here. Or where did merci go?

Aren't we all, and can't we all just be that - Fans of Cory Schneider. And Roberto Luongo.

What the fuNck is wrong with all you idiots? Can absolutely no-one be satisfied with what we have here. Two great goalies that can both get the job done and are exciting to watch every night!?

I've been here on CDC for quite some time now, and every now and then there comes a time when I think I should stop coming here. That's because of all them whining, bandwagoning a-holes that creep up to talk hockey when they hardly know how to. Many Canuck fans on this board truly are a disgrace and shouldn't be able to showcase their stupidity on a public site. This is one of the reasons Canuck fans are labeled as they are.

Aren't we all, and can't we all just be that - Fans of Cory Schneider. And Roberto Luongo.

What the fuNck is wrong with all you idiots? Can absolutely no-one be satisfied with what we have here. Two great goalies that can both get the job done and are exciting to watch every night!?

I've been here on CDC for quite some time now, and every now and then there comes a time when I think I should stop coming here. That's because of all them whining, bandwagoning a-holes that creep up to talk hockey when they hardly know how to. Many Canuck fans on this board truly are a disgrace and shouldn't be able to showcase their stupidity on a public site. This is one of the reasons Canuck fans are labeled as they are.

You're dumb.

You also don't base the rest of your life off a small sample size that's changing right in front of your nose. Schneider is right behind Luongo if you take out the first game. There is little difference between the two right now. There is more to life than stats and it still doesn't change the situation. Luongo has indicated it is time to move on.

Archived