15 replies to this topic

#1 Tokasmoka

Tokasmoka

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:37 PM

Thought maybe we could use seperate thread to discuss all things EASHL(builds, strats, recruiting, suggestions) because that's all I play in this game and I am sure I am not alone.

Well I just got my playoff roster spot ganked on my team so was wondering if anyone has any build tips because I am brutal at times. I usually cycle between Ply/TWF/Snp but lately been sticking with sniper. Was wondering when playing against a cpu goalie($%^&&* hate cpu goalies) what you top players put for dekes / off awr., shot power/accuracy. I only average about 1.8points a game(dont laugh lol) vs. cpu goalies mostly because my shot sucks and I rarely score on breakaways now. But when i play against the top players they make it look so dam easy. I notice two of the wingers gotta be snipers and they usually around 75 overall which is what mine is currently but i want to now if I am using my attibute points efficiently. I am legend 3 with all the important boosts unlocked and usually play club with a top5 Dman(bit of a puck hog) and maybe one other skater. Any tips would be of help, thanks.

BTW any goalies on Ps3 looking for a laid back elite club lol?

#2 SkeeterHansen

SkeeterHansen

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,138 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:41 PM

Thought maybe we could use seperate thread to discuss all things EASHL(builds, strats, recruiting, suggestions) because that's all I play in this game and I am sure I am not alone.

Well I just got my playoff roster spot ganked on my team so was wondering if anyone has any build tips because I am brutal at times. I usually cycle between Ply/TWF/Snp but lately been sticking with sniper. Was wondering when playing against a cpu goalie($%^&&* hate cpu goalies) what you top players put for dekes / off awr., shot power/accuracy. I only average about 1.8points a game(dont laugh lol) vs. cpu goalies mostly because my shot sucks and I rarely score on breakaways now. But when i play against the top players they make it look so dam easy. I notice two of the wingers gotta be snipers and they usually around 75 overall which is what mine is currently but i want to now if I am using my attibute points efficiently. I am legend 3 with all the important boosts unlocked and usually play club with a top5 Dman(bit of a puck hog) and maybe one other skater. Any tips would be of help, thanks.

BTW any goalies on Ps3 looking for a laid back elite club lol?

Laid back, eh? I'm looking for a team and usually alternate between goalie and defence. PM me.

/=S=/

#3 Froggy Fresh

Froggy Fresh

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,928 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:01 PM

Deking 90(+5) Aggressiveness 76 Acceleration 90(+8)
Hand-Eye 85 Body Checking 71 Agility 90(+8)
Offensive Awareness 90(+5) D.A 82 Balance 68
Passing 91(+5) Discipline 87 Durability 65
Puck Control 90(+5) Faceoffs 65 Endurance 80
SSA 65 Fighting Skill 68 Speed 90(+8)
SSP 66 Shot Blocking 75 Strength 73
WSA 86(+5) Stick Checking 80
WSP 82(+5)

I usually just use the playmaker build on the right wing. I can't play without 90 speed, agility and acceleration anymore lol. The offense is pretty sick on it too, along with the defense. Shooting is kinda low, but with the speed on it you don't have to shoot a lot, just deke the goalie with the forehand/backhand goal. I'm more of a playmaker anyways, so this build works out for me. I got a 2.41 PPG so far. My club has been top 100 twice I think (PS3), but haven't really had the motivation to play a lot anymore so we're a top of pro-type team now.

edit: jesus christ that's a clusterfrack. It looked a lot neater before I posted. Anyways, you can work your way around it haha

Edited by Froggy Fresh, 09 May 2013 - 06:20 PM.

Posted Image

Credit to (>'-')> for the amazing sig!

#4 Tokasmoka

Tokasmoka

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 05:16 PM

Bout ready to throw this game out the window, i have actually gotten worse. Went from average to baddie lol. Maybe I need a new team.

#5 250Integra

250Integra

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,083 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 01:35 PM

We just started a youtube channel.. check us out!

http://www.youtube.c...HL?feature=plcp
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Thanks for the Memories Canada!!!
Thanks for everything Naslund!
Original creator of the WWE and the Rate my sig / Showoff thread

#6 Tokasmoka

Tokasmoka

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 03:48 PM

We just started a youtube channel.. check us out!

http://www.youtube.c...HL?feature=plcp

Nice vids, must be nice to play on a team that actually plays as a team lol. Mad jelly and thanks for not putting us in your beating on noobs vid..... yet, haha. I know you guys stomp us atleast once real good.Somebody on our team mentioned a site for 6v6 recruiting, anyone ever try it?? I'd kill for a fwrd spot on a 6v6 team even if they aren't good. I have more fun doing drop-ins then playing 2v2/3v3 clubs.

#7 250Integra

250Integra

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,083 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:44 PM

Nice vids, must be nice to play on a team that actually plays as a team lol. Mad jelly and thanks for not putting us in your beating on noobs vid..... yet, haha. I know you guys stomp us atleast once real good.Somebody on our team mentioned a site for 6v6 recruiting, anyone ever try it?? I'd kill for a fwrd spot on a 6v6 team even if they aren't good. I have more fun doing drop-ins then playing 2v2/3v3 clubs.

What team do you play on?
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Thanks for the Memories Canada!!!
Thanks for everything Naslund!
Original creator of the WWE and the Rate my sig / Showoff thread

#8 Tokasmoka

Tokasmoka

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 03:35 PM

What team do you play on?

EZMONEY1(EZM)

#9 MikeyBoy44

MikeyBoy44

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,010 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:18 PM

I use pwf on lw and rw. And 2 way ld. I usually don't have problems on breakaways, I use burrows' fake to the backhand. I don't play center though because I am horrible at face offs. And goalie I use when I'm slow and miss out on my positions. I'll go goalie before I go c or rd.
Posted Image

#10 Tokasmoka

Tokasmoka

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 07:08 PM

Hope NHL14 gives EASHL some lovin because that's all I'am going to be playing.

#11 Tokasmoka

Tokasmoka

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:06 PM

For starters they can give me my shutout if the opposing team quits with under 1min left lol.

- Line Changes
- Ability to pull/replace goalies and switch positions at intermission
- Be able to solo practice
- Make the team lobby the rink so you can all shoot around while you wait for games.
- Better playoff system, single game elimination then series play
- If they could implement a draft and free agency for those that want to that would be sweet.
- Ability to assign faceoff taker and alter team wide strat(more in depth than the on ice strat)
- Position queue system for drop in's(simular to WoW)

#12 mpt

mpt

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,449 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:33 AM

To add to above,

Waive people out of faceoffs for spamming, 50% of centres do that

#13 DollarAndADream

DollarAndADream

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,850 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:53 PM

What would you guys say is the best height/weight for a centre? I seem to get knocked over quite easy, but I love the speed.

I freakin' hate it when I'm skating for a breakaway and I get decked from behind somehow.

Posted Image
RIP LB/RR - Signature credit to JimLahey

#14 Froggy Fresh

Froggy Fresh

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,928 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 06:11 PM

What would you guys say is the best height/weight for a centre? I seem to get knocked over quite easy, but I love the speed.

I freakin' hate it when I'm skating for a breakaway and I get decked from behind somehow.

6'2 202 pounds (200 probably works just fine as well) is what I use with my playmaker. I don't get knocked over much unless it's a huge player. I find I can also hit with it without having to put points into body checking.

Posted Image

Credit to (>'-')> for the amazing sig!

#15 Tokasmoka

Tokasmoka

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 05:36 PM

My dude is 6" 180lbs, just gotta keep my head up haha.

After playing Fifa 13 I am liking their virtual pro progression system. Instead of gp wins and overall grade you have to do accomplishments and you'll recieve a corrosponding stat. An example in hockey would be complete 5 one timers and it'll increase shop power/accuracy. I would love that in EASHL instead of just getting wins and gp.

Also I am a free agent baby, looking for a fat payraise and a NTC for some longterm stability.

#16 Tre Mac

Tre Mac

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,394 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:39 AM

I use the Gretzky build which is a PLY maxing every offensive stat except shot pwr(and slap shot pwr/acc). Wouldn't rec. it for cpu goalies though which is why I switch to SNP if I know i am going against one. My SNP build uses 90 shot pwr and acc but I dont put points in Off Awr. I will top that off when i hit legend 3. We did top 100 on X-Box but I sold mine so I am starting fresh on Ps3. XXTreMacXX is my tag, Inhaleya Kushmokov is my player. Way better community on Ps3, Xbox is like a online daycare at times.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.