Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tokasmoka

EASHL Discussion Thread

16 posts in this topic

Thought maybe we could use seperate thread to discuss all things EASHL(builds, strats, recruiting, suggestions) because that's all I play in this game and I am sure I am not alone.

Well I just got my playoff roster spot ganked on my team so was wondering if anyone has any build tips because I am brutal at times. I usually cycle between Ply/TWF/Snp but lately been sticking with sniper. Was wondering when playing against a cpu goalie($%^&&* hate cpu goalies) what you top players put for dekes / off awr., shot power/accuracy. I only average about 1.8points a game(dont laugh lol) vs. cpu goalies mostly because my shot sucks and I rarely score on breakaways now. But when i play against the top players they make it look so dam easy. I notice two of the wingers gotta be snipers and they usually around 75 overall which is what mine is currently but i want to now if I am using my attibute points efficiently. I am legend 3 with all the important boosts unlocked and usually play club with a top5 Dman(bit of a puck hog) and maybe one other skater. Any tips would be of help, thanks.

BTW any goalies on Ps3 looking for a laid back elite club lol?

Thought maybe we could use seperate thread to discuss all things EASHL(builds, strats, recruiting, suggestions) because that's all I play in this game and I am sure I am not alone.

Well I just got my playoff roster spot ganked on my team so was wondering if anyone has any build tips because I am brutal at times. I usually cycle between Ply/TWF/Snp but lately been sticking with sniper. Was wondering when playing against a cpu goalie($%^&&* hate cpu goalies) what you top players put for dekes / off awr., shot power/accuracy. I only average about 1.8points a game(dont laugh lol) vs. cpu goalies mostly because my shot sucks and I rarely score on breakaways now. But when i play against the top players they make it look so dam easy. I notice two of the wingers gotta be snipers and they usually around 75 overall which is what mine is currently but i want to now if I am using my attibute points efficiently. I am legend 3 with all the important boosts unlocked and usually play club with a top5 Dman(bit of a puck hog) and maybe one other skater. Any tips would be of help, thanks.

BTW any goalies on Ps3 looking for a laid back elite club lol?

Deking 90(+5) Aggressiveness 76 Acceleration 90(+8)

Hand-Eye 85 Body Checking 71 Agility 90(+8)

Offensive Awareness 90(+5) D.A 82 Balance 68

Passing 91(+5) Discipline 87 Durability 65

Puck Control 90(+5) Faceoffs 65 Endurance 80

SSA 65 Fighting Skill 68 Speed 90(+8)

SSP 66 Shot Blocking 75 Strength 73

WSA 86(+5) Stick Checking 80

WSP 82(+5)

I usually just use the playmaker build on the right wing. I can't play without 90 speed, agility and acceleration anymore lol. The offense is pretty sick on it too, along with the defense. Shooting is kinda low, but with the speed on it you don't have to shoot a lot, just deke the goalie with the forehand/backhand goal. I'm more of a playmaker anyways, so this build works out for me. I got a 2.41 PPG so far. My club has been top 100 twice I think (PS3), but haven't really had the motivation to play a lot anymore so we're a top of pro-type team now.

edit: jesus christ that's a clusterfrack. It looked a lot neater before I posted. Anyways, you can work your way around it haha

Bout ready to throw this game out the window, i have actually gotten worse. Went from average to baddie lol. Maybe I need a new team.

Nice vids, must be nice to play on a team that actually plays as a team lol. Mad jelly and thanks for not putting us in your beating on noobs vid..... yet, haha. I know you guys stomp us atleast once real good.Somebody on our team mentioned a site for 6v6 recruiting, anyone ever try it?? I'd kill for a fwrd spot on a 6v6 team even if they aren't good. I have more fun doing drop-ins then playing 2v2/3v3 clubs.

I use pwf on lw and rw. And 2 way ld. I usually don't have problems on breakaways, I use burrows' fake to the backhand. I don't play center though because I am horrible at face offs. And goalie I use when I'm slow and miss out on my positions. I'll go goalie before I go c or rd.

Hope NHL14 gives EASHL some lovin because that's all I'am going to be playing.

For starters they can give me my shutout if the opposing team quits with under 1min left lol.

- Line Changes

- Ability to pull/replace goalies and switch positions at intermission

- Be able to solo practice

- Make the team lobby the rink so you can all shoot around while you wait for games.

- Better playoff system, single game elimination then series play

- If they could implement a draft and free agency for those that want to that would be sweet.

- Ability to assign faceoff taker and alter team wide strat(more in depth than the on ice strat)

- Position queue system for drop in's(simular to WoW)

To add to above,

Waive people out of faceoffs for spamming, 50% of centres do that

What would you guys say is the best height/weight for a centre? I seem to get knocked over quite easy, but I love the speed.

I freakin' hate it when I'm skating for a breakaway and I get decked from behind somehow.

What would you guys say is the best height/weight for a centre? I seem to get knocked over quite easy, but I love the speed.

I freakin' hate it when I'm skating for a breakaway and I get decked from behind somehow.

My dude is 6" 180lbs, just gotta keep my head up haha.

After playing Fifa 13 I am liking their virtual pro progression system. Instead of gp wins and overall grade you have to do accomplishments and you'll recieve a corrosponding stat. An example in hockey would be complete 5 one timers and it'll increase shop power/accuracy. I would love that in EASHL instead of just getting wins and gp.

Also I am a free agent baby, looking for a fat payraise and a NTC for some longterm stability.

I use the Gretzky build which is a PLY maxing every offensive stat except shot pwr(and slap shot pwr/acc). Wouldn't rec. it for cpu goalies though which is why I switch to SNP if I know i am going against one. My SNP build uses 90 shot pwr and acc but I dont put points in Off Awr. I will top that off when i hit legend 3. We did top 100 on X-Box but I sold mine so I am starting fresh on Ps3. XXTreMacXX is my tag, Inhaleya Kushmokov is my player. Way better community on Ps3, Xbox is like a online daycare at times.