Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FattieAcid

Manny Malhotra Tribute

34 posts in this topic

Great song choice! We will miss him on the ice, but I'm glad that he is still with us as an unofficial coach. He has the leadership skills to motivate anybody.

not even being sarcastic this is how I feel inside

cry-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1060.gif

^ Dude he ain't dead or anything

Good luck with everything you do in the future Manny. Hope you have as much success off the ice and in life as you do while you were here with the Canucks.

Good luck with everything you do in the future Manny. Hope you have as much success off the ice and in life as you do while you were here with the Canucks.

Bad things happen to good people.

It's hard to see a player forced into retirement this way. (I know it's only LTIR, but do we really expect him to come back to playing). To play so well only to fall victim to random chance (while other scum plays uninjured), and then be left in a condition where you are so close to being able to play, but not close enough. You can tell he still really has passion for playing, but he knows that he isn't well enough to do so.

Good on management for letting him play these first 10 games this season to let him have one last chance to try to return to form. I don't envy the decision they had to make. But it's the best decision not only for the team, but also Malhotra himself. I am really glad they are looking to keep him around.

I know he is not dead or anything but with this possible career ending injury it feels like we lost a member of the Canucks family on the ice.