The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Manny Malhotra Tribute

FattieAcid

I'll never forget the inspiration he brought when he returned during our cup run. Sad to see him go but he gave us all he had and deserves to have a good life after hockey.

Glad to see he'll be sticking around with the team, but I'll miss seeing 27 out on the ice defending a lead with the game on the line.

Injury took me out of the greatest game on earth, but what I feel is nothing compared to what Manny must feel (he actually made the show). This makes me sad, yet proud of what he accomplished. Hope he stays in the Nuck organization forever.

Really sad when a split second incident can change the course of things like this. Manny's smile said it all out there...he loved the game and that came shining through in his play. Sorry that it's been taken from him with one unlucky bounce...his infectious attitude, work ethic and strong spirit will remain on that bench.

And your video is A+....really loved it. Incorporating the actual video/singing in with the clips was especially well done and a nice touch.

Heart, Soul, Class, work ethic, team player, great in the community, great human being...Manny you will be missed. I hope the nucks give him a good spot as an assistant coach in Chicago - help groom the next generation to play with the heart you did and we'll be a better team going forward because of it.

Archived