Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-Vintage Canuck-

GDT | Dallas vs. Vancouver | 7:00 PST | SNET-P

1,008 posts in this topic

Go Canucks Go!!! Good to see Rome and Kes back! Badminton international superstar and legend, Peter Gade, is also at the game today with a Canucks jersey!

Kesler in (good) Manny out (bad)

Nux win 4-2

GO CANUCKS!!!

lmao @ that Machine Gun Kelly user on here laughing at the thought of kes being on the third till he catches up to game speed

suck on that goof

Pretty funny. Love how we're chokers because we have the most wins in the last two years in regular season, a first round playoff loss, a Stanley Cup Final under our belts, and the most playoff games in the last 5 years or something like that.

And meanwhile Dallas hasn't made the playoffs the last two years.

Im from nova scotia so all the games i get to wtach are NBC,CBC,TSN :sadno: so cant watch this game.

Schneider comes up big.

3-1 Vancouver.

Hank

Danny

Lapierre

And a Happy B day to Jagr, one of the greatest ever.

Im from nova scotia so all the games i get to wtach are NBC,CBC,TSN :sadno: so cant watch this game.

You should get Center Ice bro. 50 bucks only this year (1/4 price), or you could probably just get half for 25 bucks.

Don't you hate when you can't find the remote.

Did a meteor really hit Russia and they caught it on camera?? Check out CBC news.

Ya but would i still get the games because i used to have sportsnet pacific but i wouldnt get canucks games cause im not in the pacific area i guess. So would center ice be the same?

Don't you hate when you can't find the remote.

Did a meteor really hit Russia and they caught it on camera?? Check out CBC news.

Ya but would i still get the games because i used to have sportsnet pacific but i wouldnt get canucks games cause im not in the pacific area i guess. So would center ice be the same?