Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

With Manny out, #40 will have a very large role

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
31 replies to this topic

#31 Kassian's Face

Kassian's Face

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:30 PM

I'm still wondering how a 2nd line of Kassian,Kesler,and Booth would perform like... and i can't remember but LTIR doesn't count against the cap right/wrong? concerning Manny of course

We will see a Kassian, Kesler, Boothe line when they are all back and healthy, I guarantee it, even if it is only too see what it can do.

As for LTI, a player only counts towards LTIR if we are over the cap when we get that players replacement. As we have no replacement for Manny yet, he is not on the LTIR and just on the IR. But that said, its almost the same thing in Manny's case, its just he is not 'Officially" on the LTIR yet. Also I believe it is LTI and IR but we just call it the LTIR because it makes sense in our miniscule little human brains. Or something.

#32 icycold

icycold

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 924 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:50 PM

We will see a Kassian, Kesler, Boothe line when they are all back and healthy, I guarantee it, even if it is only too see what it can do.

As for LTI, a player only counts towards LTIR if we are over the cap when we get that players replacement. As we have no replacement for Manny yet, he is not on the LTIR and just on the IR. But that said, its almost the same thing in Manny's case, its just he is not 'Officially" on the LTIR yet. Also I believe it is LTI and IR but we just call it the LTIR because it makes sense in our miniscule little human brains. Or something.

Thanks for clearing that up... now i just wish burr was a cpl of inches taller and 20-30 pounds heavier and had decent fisticuff skills... that would make our 1-2 lines awesome.. not to mention a lot of possible line combinations for 3-4

re-signing burr is going to be difficult to say the least as i think his contract is up soon... anyway i hope we trade for someone big with skill and put that someone on the first line and put burr on 3rd line with hansen and someone else, that would keep the speed up with that line and a big upgrade in scoring ability as well... Not to mention in that trade would be some protection for the twins... Cmon MG git er done!
HABS SUCK!!!

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.