The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kevin Bieksa mentioned Mindcheck.ca shirts...

TristinTargaryen

On twitter the other day, Kevin Bieksa mentioned that the Rick Rypien Mindcheck.ca shirts were being sold on the Ricky Ryp Foundation website, but as far as what I've learned from the site, their merchandise store isn't even opened yet.

So can anyone explain why Bieksa would tell us this if it wasn't true?

Or why he wouldn't know that they weren't sold on there?

On twitter the other day, Kevin Bieksa mentioned that the Rick Rypien Mindcheck.ca shirts were being sold on the Ricky Ryp Foundation website, but as far as what I've learned from the site, their merchandise store isn't even opened yet.

So can anyone explain why Bieksa would tell us this if it wasn't true?

Or why he wouldn't know that they weren't sold on there?

Ah, Moe. His crowning achievement was his "Funk Dancing for Self Defense" course.

Moe: Okay, here's the 411 folks. Say some gansta starts dissing your fly girl, you just give him one of these [proceeds to execute awkward dance moves before pulling out a double-barreled shotgun and firing three shots]

Ah, Moe. His crowning achievement was his "Funk Dancing for Self Defense" course.

Moe: Okay, here's the 411 folks. Say some gansta starts dissing your fly girl, you just give him one of these [proceeds to execute awkward dance moves before pulling out a double-barreled shotgun and firing three shots]

Hello BruinBiter14,

Sorry about any confusion, but they don't really tell me much, and I'm so focused on playing hockey I don't have a lot of time to go check out what's what on the site. I'm glad you checked it out though, hope it helps and you get the answers you're looking for.

Here's a glass of,

Juice

PS. Burr is that you?

Archived