The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Roberto Luongo trade suggestions

kkari23

Buffalo Sabres is the team who is in need for a good golie ryan miller isnt serving there purpose. i am not saying miller is bad golie but his game isnt there where it needs to be to win but we can use him as back up untill he finds his game if not trade him end of this year smaller contract easy to trade. i think miller needs a change and he will improve his game.

Roberto Luongo+Jordan Schroeder for

Ryan miller+Mikhail Grigorenko+1st or 2nd round pick

Buffalo Sabres is the team who is in need for a good golie ryan miller isnt serving there purpose. i am not saying miller is bad golie but his game isnt there where it needs to be to win but we can use him as back up untill he finds his game if not trade him end of this year smaller contract easy to trade. i think miller needs a change and he will improve his game.

Roberto Luongo+Jordan Schroeder for

Ryan miller+Mikhail Grigorenko+1st or 2nd round pick

So, what the others are trying to say is they don't like your proposal and it'd be helpful if you posted any other ones you may have in the /forum/33-proposals-and-armchair-gming/">Proposals and Armchair GM'ing forum rather than Canucks Talk.

I don't like the trade either, as we get rid of a goalie who's playing well for another who isn't but has a higher cap hit. It'd be nice to get Greg and the pick but Buffalo won't bite for that, as they have more issues than just Miller.

If u ask a Buffalo fan, I would be sure the answer would be;

Miller > Lou

Grigorenko > Schroeder (more raw, but better).

Aren't they giving us picks + Jensen?

That may not be completely fair, but hey...

Ask a Cory Schneider fan, and he's ask why did I sign if we just duplicate this circus.

Archived