The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Stars @ Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

Kesler was firing bombs early in the game, but he seemed to fade a bit later on.

No surprise however, he came back far earlier than I expected he would.

I really think this team's biggest problem right now is the powerplay. They need to get that PP going at least once per game or it will be hard to keep winning consistently.

Valk and Taylor were right, the game shifted after the Canucks got beat up in two fights, and Dallas was re-energized. They pressed hard, and the Canucks collapsed under the pressure. As much as I love to point fingers at my least favourite players, I just think the team let the game get away from them. The emotional high early on left everyone looking a bit lazy, especially after the fights.

7 game run is good, and I can't imagine the Canucks dropping too many games next week.

The fights were a bad idea. Dallas started to get into the game after that.

Law of averages guys, Canucks had to lose sometime. It's not like they won't have the division sewn up or anything......

Minny, Colorado, Calgary, Edmonton, they are all poo. Vancouver will end up with like a 15 point lead.

I think easily the worse game for Kassian this season. Lots of defensive breakdowns, couldnt clear pucks and it seemed like he just wasnt into the game at all. And how the hell did he not get in a fight in a game with 3 fights.. I was waiting all game for him to challenge Dillon for the hit he threw on Kesler on his very first shift.

It sucks that we managed to grab defeat from jaws of victory especially on a historic night. <_<

I like the crowd standing O, i wish they stopped the game for a few minutes so the team could celebrate the moment.

I really liked the congrats given from Linden and Naslund, both great guys and all class. I loved how Naslund threw in a little dig, saying he better watch over his shoulder because Daniel is gonna be gunning for him. :P

Archived