The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Stars @ Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

Disappointed..

I was really hoping Canucks would get the win for Henrik and celebrate tonight.

The team looked really good for the 1st half of the game, but then the play dropped later on.

Congratulations Henrik! Shout-out to the fans at Rogers arena tonight, you guys were great! =)

schnieder made a few good saves but wow , every goal but the 4th was just garbage

big supporter of cory all his time here but theres no denying his play is nothing close to average at best and thats not good enough

how can you trade luongo when cory looks so shakey

Disappointed..

I was really hoping Canucks would get the win for Henrik and celebrate tonight.

The team looked really good for the 1st half of the game, but then the play dropped later on.

Congratulations Henrik! Shout-out to the fans at Rogers arena tonight, you guys were great! =)

Bench Schneider for the next month. Man was he terrible, so terrible that I took off my Schneider jersey during the game. Luongo deserves the next month of games for how craptacular Schneider was tonight. Way to single handedly cost your team the game!

I don't know about that guys.

Refs miss calls in every game. That's a given. But we could have won this one easily.

Schneider really struggled. His rebounds all season haven't been as clean as they were last year but he paid dearly for it today.

Edler was awful defensively and offensively

Such a shame on Henrik's big night.

I haven't been this livid in a long time. I wasn't even nearly this pissed when the Canucks got ousted from the playoffs by the Kings last year. That was just a horrendous display of reffing. I don't even.....

Schneider was weak. That can't be denied. But at least he shows up 99% of the time. How often do the refs show up? And don't give me this BS about "the refs miss calls from time to time". How do you "miss" Burrows getting taken down and then right after that make a call on the other end (I forget what the Canucks penalty was but it doesn't matter because the Stars scored the go ahead on the delay).

It just makes me insanely angry when I can clearly see how the refs manage the game. It's not just the bad calls or no calls, it's the timing of them. ???? boils my blood man.

Archived