The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Stars @ Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

You actaully identified why we lost this game in your post, but even you didn't pin the blame where it was just.

I guess Luongo cost us the cup too then by this logic.

Anyone who defends Luongo for the SCF and blames Schneider for this is a hypocrite as far as I'm concerned.

well so far we haven't been burned in regulation

2 goal lead edmonton lost in a shoot out

2 goal lead los angeles lost in a shoot out

2 goal lead dallas lost in regulation

hopefully this one is a wake up call to the team to stop this sitting back in the third period

I can't believe you guys are blaming the refs for this loss. They missed calls BOTH WAYS and of our penalties, the only unjust one was Weise's hit. That last penalty was definately deserved, we were running around in our own zone and got caught. The Stars didn't even score on the powerplay, and the game winner was scored because we were caught in bad defensive position.

Calls go either way and the refs evened their missed calls up tonight, so don't blame your frustration on them. We played a good 45 minutes tonight, got a bit sloppy defensively later in the game and Schneider absolutely blew this game for us. Focus your anger where it's deserved - our losing the momentum thanks to 3 ill-advised fights and 3 horrible goals by Schneider.

Archived