The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Stars @ Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

looks like corey has a case of the stevemasonitis.

But defense was at fault for the last 2 goals.

Also I have found somone on the defense I dislike more than Bieksa.. Garrison is utterly useless out there in his own zone and on offense. Its pretty bad when your brought in to play the PP and you can't even get your shot off,, hes also extremely slow to react in his own zone.

BUT

YAY HANK.

also glad kesler is back, he looked great out there.

also did anyone think the burrows hit was a bit high? I didnt see where it landed on him exactly but it almost looked like a headshot.

Yes, Canucks did not bring enough intensity and this is becoming a pattern. But, you'd have to be blind to think this was a game comparable to the 2 goal leads we lost in those other games. In this case it was less about the goalie not bailing us out and more about the goalie struggling. Schneids was far closer to costing us the game than to bailing anyone out.

I only blame a goalie when they let in enough soft ones that we would've won. He let in 2, so yes it is his fault ALONG with the coach and the players in front. Don't act as though we lost because "Schneids didnt bail us out" it was more like our offense didn't bail Schneids out.

You often show that you have immense faith in Schneider and even state he is both in his prime and as skilled if not moreso than Luongo. If that is the case, you should hold him to that standard when he plays the way he did today.

Actually Luongo let in bad goals, and we lost.

Schneider let in bad goals, while still making some key saves. And we lost.

Both deserve partial blame, yet everyone seems to be piling on Schneider while forgetting about everything else.

And people try to push all the others things into the limelight when discussing our SCF collapse.

Lets atleast not have a double standard here, but I guess all the Luongo lovers have come running out of the closet with there sharp steak knives stabbing every Schneider defender in sight.

pretty pathetic people sayin schneider lost the game because he was not the sole reason they lost the game he was 1 of the reason but the team sitting back and getting goated into this 3 fights were the reasons why they lost the game not just because of schneider

also last time i checked

schneider 4 wins

luongo 4 wins

forget about personal stats because at the end of the day wins are what matter and they both have 4

I kind of had a feeling the entire game that the disallowed Raymond goal would come back and bite us. Yes, Schenids didn't play a very good game, and yes its kind of frustrating/worrisome that the Canucks keep giving up 2 goal leads but the point remains that Raymond's goal should have been allowed.

looks like corey has a case of the stevemasonitis.

But defense was at fault for the last 2 goals.

Also I have found somone on the defense I dislike more than Bieksa.. Garrison is utterly useless out there in his own zone and on offense. Its pretty bad when your brought in to play the PP and you can't even get your shot off,, hes also extremely slow to react in his own zone.

BUT

YAY HANK.

also glad kesler is back, he looked great out there.

also did anyone think the burrows hit was a bit high? I didnt see where it landed on him exactly but it almost looked like a headshot.

Actually Luongo let in bad goals, and we lost.

Schneider let in bad goals, while still making some key saves. And we lost.

Both deserve partial blame, yet everyone seems to be piling on Schneider while forgetting about everything else.

And people try to push all the others things into the limelight when discussing our SCF collapse.

Lets atleast not have a double standard here, but I guess all the Luongo lovers have come running out of the closet with there sharp steak knives stabbing every Schneider defender in sight.

Yes, Canucks did not bring enough intensity and this is becoming a pattern. But, you'd have to be blind to think this was a game comparable to the 2 goal leads we lost in those other games. In this case it was less about the goalie not bailing us out and more about the goalie struggling. Schneids was far closer to costing us the game than to bailing anyone out.

I only blame a goalie when they let in enough soft ones that we would've won. He let in 2, so yes it is his fault ALONG with the coach and the players in front. Don't act as though we lost because "Schneids didnt bail us out" it was more like our offense didn't bail Schneids out.

You often show that you have immense faith in Schneider and even state he is both in his prime and as skilled if not moreso than Luongo. If that is the case, you should hold him to that standard when he plays the way he did today.

Archived