The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT: Around the NHL Weekend Of February (16-17) 2013

Everyone says that the Oilers will dominate in a few years, but I see the Avs being more of a threat.

They have more of a complete team. Duchene, Landeskog, Johnson, Barrie, and Varlamov are all solid pieces to build around. And if they can get O'reilly signed they have a real strong core. And then they have guys like Elliott and Gaunce still coming up.

The Oilers seem to have too many of the same types of players. They would be wise to trade Paajarvi and Gagner for some more grit and some help on D.

There is some really good hockey going on tonight. And its ok the Leafs play every Saturday. IMO its the consolidation prize for those poor poor leaf fans. I only feel sorry for the fans, not the Leafs themselves. Dion Phaneuf is shacked up with Elisha Cuthbert for crying out loud. What did he do to get her? I have always found him to have one ugly mug, and he has a bit of a gut with no definition in his arms....... not that I look at him naked or anything, just he was in a picture with Cuthbert at the beach on front of Google news today.

Archived