62 replies to this topic

#61 canucks.bradley

canucks.bradley

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,429 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:01 PM

Every time I watch the Kings, I wonder how we lost to such an average team.

Great goaltending, but there's really nothing special about them. They're horrible offensively.

they came together at the right moment. they were not an average team at the end of last season, and their playoff record proved that.
Posted Image
3000th post - September, 2010

K guys I nd hlp fast. Im @ a girls I rly like & txtng from my iphone. I did a #2 in the bathroom and it plugged, water is almost overflowing toilet. Srsly I dunno wut 2 do somebody help!

Watch Bowness somehow mess up Tampa Bay's already amazing 2 powerplay units...he'll probably tell Stamkos to do drop passes from centre ice, take him out from the faceoff dot, and place him infront of the goalie :lol:

#62 DeNiro

DeNiro

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,860 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:55 PM

they came together at the right moment. they were not an average team at the end of last season, and their playoff record proved that.

They're basically the same team that finished 8th last year, and they're proving again this year that they are average.

Last season the team got hot at the right time, and everyone played above their ability. This season, I don't even see them making the playoffs.

Posted Image

"Dream until the dream come true"

#63 tera_ha

tera_ha

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:30 AM

The team is not average on paper. I hope you are not trying to argue against that :picard:

It's a playoff hangover if anything IMO

They're basically the same team that finished 8th last year, and they're proving again this year that they are average.

Last season the team got hot at the right time, and everyone played above their ability. This season, I don't even see them making the playoffs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.