Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Armada

Canucks Welcome Back Aaron Rome.

19 posts in this topic

I saw this on HFboards :lol:

Stars defenseman Aaron Rome played the three seasons in Vancouver, and it appears no one knew just how great the Rome era in Vancouver was. “What I didn’t’ know about Romer when I walked in here was he was the MVP and top scorer,” said Stars coach Glen Gulutzan. “When I saw him this morning I said he better be in the PP meeting. We mis-scouted him.”

Rome’s named was taped over every 2011-12 Canucks award listed along a corridor at Rogers Arena on Friday. He was the Canucks MVP as voted by fans , he was the Canucks most exciting player as voted by fans, he received most game star selections, he was the team’s top defenseman, the team’s unsung hero and more.

Lol what a troll.

I'm goona say it was Ballard

It was probably AV.

Definitely Juice or Ballard. Both are big pranksters :P.

Rome’s named was taped over every 2011-12 Canucks award listed along a corridor at Rogers Arena on Friday. He was the Canucks MVP as voted by fans , he was the Canucks most exciting player as voted by fans, he received most game star selections, he was the team’s top defenseman, the team’s unsung hero and more.

I laughed when I saw this...the other team has to walk past this too. He was even top coach. Love that this team has a sense of humour...makes it that much more fun for the fans. Never a dull moment, that's for sure.

lol Hmm, I wonder how they knew about the Aaron Rome "god jokes?" Do the players look at these boards... Or did the fans here simply get those from some of the players interviews?? :unsure:

Bieksa said it was the trainers in the pregame show on Snet, but it was probably him.

Did anyone else see AV smiling, blushing, and staring at the Stars side of the ice at the start of the game? It's almost as if Rome gave AV a wink right before puck drop.

Did anyone else see AV smiling, blushing, and staring at the Stars side of the ice at the start of the game? It's almost as if Rome gave AV a wink right before puck drop.

Rome jokes are old! Just kidding.

That is pretty funny.