Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

Lappy to Yappy?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 EveILL

EveILL

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 06:33 AM

Wow, Maybe I am blind but his little scrum fight which is really nothing to talk about. If anything I preferred to not watch that weak stuff. But he was slow to take the gloves off, and pretty much only did it because , well whats the other option?... You spout your mouth off constantly, call people out, maybe indirectly.. but someone will bite... and tonight they did. Sure enough he got a few shots to the head and all was over. Was such a weak little "incident" not worthy of calling it a fight. What I am getting at? You want to be a mouth piece, then put your fists where your mouth is. I found that "encounter" so weak. If that is how he will respond to the reactions of his verbal ,.... then he needs to forget it Let the fans do the talk. You wanna talk? You need to do the walk "big guy".

EDIT: should be "Lappy Too Yappy" title.... derrp

Edited by debluvscanucks, 16 February 2013 - 08:10 AM.
Swear filter bypass

#2 The Brahma Bull

The Brahma Bull

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,224 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 06:38 AM

If Lappy irritates you this much with his chirping then just think about how much he will get under the other players skin. If it's working, keep it up. We all know lappy sucks at fighting. As long as he is willing to drop the gloves and be accountable for the way he plays then that's all that matters. He's trying to do his job to help this team. He was incredible in our 2010-11 playoffs run. A player that rises to the occasion. Without Higgins and lapierre being added to the team, we wouldn't have made it to the finals so how about you support your team instead of whining about them.

#3 EveILL

EveILL

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 06:53 AM

If Lappy irritates you this much with his chirping then just think about how much he will get under the other players skin. If it's working, keep it up. We all know lappy sucks at fighting. As long as he is willing to drop the gloves and be accountable for the way he plays then that's all that matters. He's trying to do his job to help this team. He was incredible in our 2010-11 playoffs run. A player that rises to the occasion. Without Higgins and lapierre being added to the team, we wouldn't have made it to the finals so how about you support your team instead of whining about them.

Hey I agree, but seriously, can he save himself and us fans some grace and just NOT fight if he has no intention to? ???? ugly and sad watching it otherwise.
He likes to shoot his mouth off, and on a side note has gained some lbs... but put it to work mofo or stop talking crap and not backing it up? ;)

You wanna fight? Ya you wanna!!!......... or do you? (still has gloves on) LOL

#4 EveILL

EveILL

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 06:54 AM

You wanna fight? Ya you wanna!!!......... or do you? (still has gloves on) LOL

For a new meme^^^

#5 debluvscanucks

debluvscanucks

Homer Hall Of Famer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,475 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 08:10 AM

I don't agree with "just don't fight" if you're not the best contender. I admire Lappy for engaging in the fight despite his efforts, as you ARE expected to if you're going to be that agitator. If he doesn't fight, then it's a problem.

Posted Image

2421657-1-1-1-1-1.jpg

You can be livin the dream at home. Dont even need to put yer pants on.

-Offensive Threat

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.