The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coaching staff needs a shake up!

cc_devil

AV has even got Burrows off his game now. Is AV slowly losing his team? Remember this is the guy that thought Luongo having the C was a good idea. I think AV has become stagnant, he has nothing left. Maybe he has to stop relying on Burrows to get them moving.The chemistry is not what it was.Sure we see some flashes of genius once in a while from the Sedins but you can just tell they are able to lose any game where it used to be the other way.

IMO Gillis screwed up when Cody Hodgson was traded. Right before that time if you check the numbers we were absolutely rolling on all cylinders and scoring goals. Right after the trade we began to sputter and get dusted out of the playoffs. Kassian was not an immediate impact player as sold to fans. Now we are struggling just to even make the playoffs with very little likelyhood to contend. Yes I'm playing the CH card... Again. But that's where I see everything start to go downhill.

Got to blame Gillis. And until I looked back I was one of his biggest supporters.

IMO Gillis screwed up when Cody Hodgson was traded. Right before that time if you check the numbers we were absolutely rolling on all cylinders and scoring goals. Right after the trade we began to sputter and get dusted out of the playoffs. Kassian was not an immediate impact player as sold to fans. Now we are struggling just to even make the playoffs with very little likelyhood to contend. Yes I'm playing the CH card... Again. But that's where I see everything start to go downhill.

Got to blame Gillis. And until I looked back I was one of his biggest supporters.

Archived