The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Roberto Luongo to start vs. Blues

-Vintage Canuck-

I expected Luongo would get the start. I think Cory will certainly get the start in Chicago on Tuesday, as Luongo is notoriously bad in Chicago. It will also be a great comeback game for Schneider.

The Blues have found some offense this season with the emergence of Tarasenko. Their blueline is also offensively gifted with Shattenkirk and Pietrangelo putting up the points. I'm looking forward to this game.

I expected Luongo would get the start. I think Cory will certainly get the start in Chicago on Tuesday, as Luongo is notoriously bad in Chicago. It will also be a great comeback game for Schneider.

The Blues have found some offense this season with the emergence of Tarasenko. Their blueline is also offensively gifted with Shattenkirk and Pietrangelo putting up the points. I'm looking forward to this game.

What happened to all the Cory sucks topics yesterday? Or the Cory let's in weak goals topics? Or Cory needs to be traded topics? Whenever Luongo has a game like this the boards are loaded with these types of topics, but Cory does yet it's ok? CDC F'd UP.

I said he plays bad IN Chicago, where they chant his name in mockery all game. He's also said in post game interviews, that Chelsea Dagger (the arena goal song) bothers him. Add to this, the 7uongo signs, and I'd say he's pretty distracted in this particular arena. I think it would be a good start to use Schneider in, on top of giving him a bounceback game against one of the league's hottest teams.

Archived