Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kooner91

Happy Birthday Luc Bourdon

Would have been Luc's 26th birthday today. What a gem he was going to be.

Happy birthday Luc. RIP

I still remember when he took a shot, and it was so hard it got stuck in the net, rest in peace Luc, always in our hearts.

I actually woke up thinking about him today and I didn't even know today was going to be his birthday...

I dont think its necessary to have a thread for this birthday. Perhaps on the day he passed, to remember him, but birthday is kind of... Ehhh.

Non the less, RIP Luc.

yes seriously. posting "happy birthday" followed by "RIP" 5 years after his tragic death isn't really letting him "RIP"... do you wish a happy birthday for every person you've lost in your life? wheres pavol demitras birthday thread? do you really think his family wants to see happy birthdays for their lost son/brother every year? at some point you got to let it go.

yes seriously. posting "happy birthday" followed by "RIP" 5 years after his tragic death isn't really letting him "RIP"... do you wish a happy birthday for every person you've lost in your life? wheres pavol demitras birthday thread? do you really think his family wants to see happy birthdays for their lost son/brother every year? at some point you got to let it go.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Yeah, I don't like being insensitive but people need to learn to let go of the past and focus on the present.